Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:14:00 — 50.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Rupert Sheldrake is a biologist and author of more than 85 scientific papers and 9 books, many of his books have gone bestseller worldwide.
He was voted among the top 100 Global Thought Leaders in the world for 2013.
He studied natural sciences at Cambridge University, Philosophy and History of Science at Harvard University, and then returned to Cambridge to achieve his Ph.D in Biochemistry.
His most recent book is Science and Spiritual Practices: Transformative Experiences and Their Effects on Our Bodies, Brains, and Health which delves into a variety of spiritual practices, the scientific research that has studied them, and the possible benefits that they may bring to our modern lives.
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Sheldrake regarding the types of mystical experiences that affect consciousness. We discuss the benefits of meditation, plants and explore the aspects of the spiritual connection these tools have in our lives.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality
- January 29, 2015Episode 11 – Clark Stewart – The Mayan Rosetta Stone
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- March 20, 2020Episode 164 – COVID19, End of the Kali Yuga? Space Origins, Dimensional Physics w/ Richard C. Hoagland
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- October 17, 2019Episode 147 – Dr. Christopher Bache – Navigating the Mind of The Universe
- October 10, 2019Episode 146 – Dr. Cliff Pickover – Artificial Intelligence, Futurism, Machine Consciousness
- October 3, 2019Episode 145 – Dr. Will Cole – Inflammation, Sleep, Living Healthy
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- August 22, 2019Episode 140 – Dr. Fiorella Terenzi -Passion, Astrophysics, Space Exploration