Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Rupert Sheldrake is a biologist and author of more than 85 scientific papers and 9 books, many of his books have gone bestseller worldwide.
He was voted among the top 100 Global Thought Leaders in the world for 2013.
He studied natural sciences at Cambridge University, Philosophy and History of Science at Harvard University, and then returned to Cambridge to achieve his Ph.D in Biochemistry.
His most recent book is Science and Spiritual Practices: Transformative Experiences and Their Effects on Our Bodies, Brains, and Health which delves into a variety of spiritual practices, the scientific research that has studied them, and the possible benefits that they may bring to our modern lives.
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Sheldrake regarding the types of mystical experiences that affect consciousness. We discuss the benefits of meditation, plants and explore the aspects of the spiritual connection these tools have in our lives.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- April 24, 2015Episode 27 – Dr. Florian Goertz
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- June 26, 2017Episode 98 – Hamilton Morris on Chemistry, obscure compounds and working with VICELAND
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- March 1, 2015Episode 17 – Misha – Near Death Experiences Research Foundation
- November 28, 2016Episode 80 – Bonnie Greenwell Ph.D – The Kundalini Guide
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- February 13, 2015Episode 14 – Robert Bruce – PPSD (Part 2)
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- May 20, 2015Episode 33 – Dr. Gabor Maté