Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:14:00 — 50.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Rupert Sheldrake is a biologist and author of more than 85 scientific papers and 9 books, many of his books have gone bestseller worldwide.
He was voted among the top 100 Global Thought Leaders in the world for 2013.
He studied natural sciences at Cambridge University, Philosophy and History of Science at Harvard University, and then returned to Cambridge to achieve his Ph.D in Biochemistry.
His most recent book is Science and Spiritual Practices: Transformative Experiences and Their Effects on Our Bodies, Brains, and Health which delves into a variety of spiritual practices, the scientific research that has studied them, and the possible benefits that they may bring to our modern lives.
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Sheldrake regarding the types of mystical experiences that affect consciousness. We discuss the benefits of meditation, plants and explore the aspects of the spiritual connection these tools have in our lives.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- May 3, 2019Episode 126 – Massimo Pigliucci – Stoicism, Virtue & thriving in a world out of control
- January 29, 2015Episode 11 – Clark Stewart – The Mayan Rosetta Stone
- August 22, 2019Episode 140 – Dr. Fiorella Terenzi -Passion, Astrophysics, Space Exploration
- October 17, 2019Episode 147 – Dr. Christopher Bache – Navigating the Mind of The Universe
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- February 9, 2016Episode 46 – Mr. Peter Panagore
- March 20, 2020Episode 164 – COVID19, End of the Kali Yuga? Space Origins, Dimensional Physics w/ Richard C. Hoagland
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- April 24, 2015Episode 27 – Dr. Florian Goertz
- July 11, 2019Episode 135 – Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Metaphysics, Science, Consciousness and Psychedelics
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal