Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:22:20 — 56.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Kostas Danaos is a writer and martial artist with a background in engineering. After watching the documentary Ring of Fire, he sought out nei kung master John Chang and became one of his rare students. Kostas has since written The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal and Nei Kung: The Secret Teachings of the Warrior Sages, in which he details his master’s abilities, and also the ch’i-based mechanisms behind them.
In this episode we spoke to Kostas regarding his exposure to a highly skilled master of Taoism – John Chang.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- April 17, 2015Episode 26 – Mr. Stephen K. Hayes
- September 17, 2018Episode 121 – Mr. Stephen K. Hayes – The First American Ninja
- August 15, 2019Episode 139 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna – Part 2
- December 20, 2019Episode 152 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- November 15, 2017Episode 105 – Ido Portal on Body Movement Dynamics, Learning/Un-learning, Fear & more
- June 5, 2017Episode 96 – Daniele Bolelli – on Discipline, Surviving Challenges & Martial Arts
- May 30, 2019Episode 130 – Dr. Steve Stewart-Williams, The Ape That Understood The Universe
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- May 27, 2015Episode 34 – Stephen Linsteadt
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- August 24, 2018Episode 118 – Tom Campbell – General Relativity, Consciousness, Metaphysics
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- July 11, 2019Episode 135 – Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Metaphysics, Science, Consciousness and Psychedelics