Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Kostas Danaos is a writer and martial artist with a background in engineering. After watching the documentary Ring of Fire, he sought out nei kung master John Chang and became one of his rare students. Kostas has since written The Magus of Java: Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal and Nei Kung: The Secret Teachings of the Warrior Sages, in which he details his master’s abilities, and also the ch’i-based mechanisms behind them.
In this episode we spoke to Kostas regarding his exposure to a highly skilled master of Taoism – John Chang.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- February 18, 2015Episode 15 – Shmuel Cohen – Shamanic Judaism
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- April 17, 2015Episode 26 – Mr. Stephen K. Hayes
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- December 12, 2016Episode 82 – Andrew Marr – Warrior Angels Foundation
- June 20, 2019Episode 132 – Norman Ohler, Blitzed – Drugs in the Third Reich
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- June 6, 2019Episode 131 – Dr. Robert Glover, No More Mr. Nice Guy
- March 23, 2017Episode 90 – Master Mantak Chia – The Energy Body, Bio-energetics, Balance, Qi Gong, Destiny, Fate, Soul-purpose (Game Changing Episode)
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- October 24, 2017Episode 104 – Dr. Dan Siegel on Stress, Irrational Fears, Mindfulness and more
- July 15, 2015Graham Hancock Gets Controversial
- August 8, 2019Episode 138 – Chris Bennett – Ancient Cannabis, Gnosticism, Eco-Humans