Podcast: Download (Duration: 14:29 — 19.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
What is Skywatch?
For thousands of years astrologers have closely watched the starry firmament and followed the cycles of the Sun, Moon and planets as they danced across the heavens. They noticed how the comings and goings of people and events
here on Earth were described by the cycles of the planets and their connections with each other.
So, you won’t be reading about your personal astrology in this episode. To be honest, those newspaper reports will never have the accuracy of a real astrological reading. They speak to only to your Sun sign, ignoring the other 90% of
your birth chart.
Skywatch is a report on the astrology of the day—the energy that is on the street for everybody—all over the Earth. The pattern changes quickly. Some days are better than others. Following the Skywatch will alert you to these shifts in energy and mood in your personal and business concerns. And help you have good timing in life.
We cover the month of March in this episode, PICES! You’ll find this March ep interesting!
Mention HXP for some extra love.
Big Thanks to Lance & Leslie for their continued presence on HXP!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- April 10, 2015Episode 25 – Tom Campbell
- August 22, 2019Episode 140 – Dr. Fiorella Terenzi -Passion, Astrophysics, Space Exploration
- May 14, 2018Episode 113 – Graham Hancock on The Origins of Antiquity, Ancient Monoliths around the World and MORE!
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- November 7, 2019Episode 148 – Kate Rose – Relationships, Soul Connections and Twin Flames
- September 4, 2018Episode 120 – Richard Grant – American Nomads, Wanderlust, Van Life
- November 15, 2017Episode 105 – Ido Portal on Body Movement Dynamics, Learning/Un-learning, Fear & more
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- June 14, 2017Episode 97 – Dean Radin, Ph.D. on Double Slit Experiments, Consciousness & Parapsychology
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- October 17, 2019Episode 147 – Dr. Christopher Bache – Navigating the Mind of The Universe
- January 29, 2017Episode 86 – Tom Bilyeu – Conquering the Mental Game (Founder: Quest Nutrition)
- February 14, 2018Episode 109 – Vishen Lakhiani on founding Mindvalley, challenging your comfort zones, awakening to your potential and MORE