Podcast: Download (Duration: 56:26 — 38.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Norman Ohler is a journalist, novelist, and screenwriter. His articles have been printed in many high-level publications, today we are going to be covering his first non-fiction book titled Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich. A book that looks at how methamphetamine was utilized by the Nazi war machine. His book has since gone international bestseller and has been translated into over 25 different languages.
In this episode we spoke to Norman Ohler on the usage of various drugs by the Third Reigh, Hitler and the historical significance of how it impacted the war.
You will love this episode!
Find Steve here: www.normanohler.com
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- September 4, 2018Episode 120 – Richard Grant – American Nomads, Wanderlust, Van Life
- March 20, 2016Episode 50 – Gerald Clark
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- July 5, 2015Episode 40 – Dr. Rick Strassman – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- July 4, 2019Episode 134 – Dr. Richard Louis Miller – The Healing Power of Psychedelic Medicine
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- June 26, 2017Episode 98 – Hamilton Morris on Chemistry, obscure compounds and working with VICELAND
- September 20, 2015Episode 43 – Rick Doblin Ph.D
- October 24, 2014Episode 4 – Tom Shroder – Acid Test: LSD, Ecstasy, and the Power to Heal
- June 5, 2016Episode 60 – Norman Rosenthal M.D. – Super Mind
- August 8, 2019Episode 138 – Chris Bennett – Ancient Cannabis, Gnosticism, Eco-Humans
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- February 26, 2017Episode 88 – Jamie Wheal – Flow States, Creativity, Consciousness (Co-Author: Stealing Fire)