Podcast: Download (Duration: 56:26 — 38.7MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Norman Ohler is a journalist, novelist, and screenwriter. His articles have been printed in many high-level publications, today we are going to be covering his first non-fiction book titled Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich. A book that looks at how methamphetamine was utilized by the Nazi war machine. His book has since gone international bestseller and has been translated into over 25 different languages.
In this episode we spoke to Norman Ohler on the usage of various drugs by the Third Reigh, Hitler and the historical significance of how it impacted the war.
You will love this episode!
Find Steve here: www.normanohler.com
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- June 9, 2020Episode 170 – Unlock your Superhuman Memory & Learning w/ Mattias Ribbing
- April 27, 2020Episode 169 – Near Death Experiences, Is there an afterlife? What happens when we die? w/ Lynn Russell
- April 20, 2020Episode 168 – Ancient Architects, Civilizations and Monolithic structures w/ Hugh Newman
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- July 4, 2019Episode 134 – Dr. Richard Louis Miller – The Healing Power of Psychedelic Medicine
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- September 4, 2018Episode 120 – Richard Grant – American Nomads, Wanderlust, Van Life
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more