Podcast: Download (Duration: 20:19 — 27.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Brad Burge is the Director of Communications and Marketing for MAPS (Multidisplinary association for psychedelic studies). In this episode we go over the stages in which the phase trials are being conducted. We also discuss global psychedelic dinners and the upcoming 30th anniversary dinner for MAPS itself and much more.
Brad Burge earned his B.A. in Communication and Psychology from Stanford University in 2005 and his M.A. in Communication from the University of California, San Diego in 2009. His graduate work focused on the political, scientific, and cultural changes required to make illicit drugs into legitimate medicines. He has also interned for the Drug Policy Alliance and has a longstanding interest in drug policy reform and activism. He began working with MAPS as an intern in 2009, joining the staff in January 2011. Brad is also a consultant, writer, and editor for organizations and individuals working in psychedelic and medical marijuana research, drug policy, and psychedelic therapy. He believes in the importance of communication for sharing knowledge and building community, and is committed to helping people develop honest and responsible relationships with themselves, each other, and their pharmacological tools.
This is Brad’s second appearance on HXP, to hear our first episode together click HERE. Brad is just one of the most friendly guys we’ve had on the show; the work he is involved in with MAPS is truly changing the world. If you don’t know about MAPS click HERE to get to their website and learn more. A huge thanks to Brad for making the time to be on the show, we’ll definitely be having him on again.
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Help keep HXP ad free! If you value our content help sustain and grow our show. Become a supporter for 5$/mo (the price of a cup of coffee) or DONATE :
Find Brad and MAPS here: www.maps.org
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- February 13, 2020Episode 160 – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca, Healing Trauma/PTSD From Shock to Awe w/ Matt Kahl
- December 26, 2019Episode 153 – Carlos Tanner – Healing Trauma/PTSD – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca
- June 5, 2016Episode 60 – Norman Rosenthal M.D. – Super Mind
- March 27, 2016Episode 51 – Lewis Mehl-Madrona M.D. Ph.D
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- January 9, 2020Episode 155 – Stuart Lichtman – Mastering Emotions, Achieving the Impossible, The Art of Success
- April 24, 2016Episode 54 – Zane Claes
- October 18, 2015Episode 44 – Mr. Rick Simpson – The Healing Powers of Marijuana
- March 20, 2015Episode 21 – Rak Razam
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- September 18, 2014Episode 1 – Brad Yates – Emotional Freedom Techniques
- August 1, 2022Episode 181 – Wim Hof – The Iceman – Ice water for healing, Igniting natural power *Classic*
- July 12, 2022Episode 180 – Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology of Belief – The power of thoughts & your life *repost*