Podcast: Download (Duration: 44:46 — 61.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
In this episode we talked to Brian foster about spiritism and his book “The Case for Reincarnation”
Spiritism is a spiritualistic doctrine codified in the 19th century by the French educator Allan Kardec, proposed to the study of “the nature, origin, and destiny of spirits, and their relation with the corporeal world”.
From his book “The Case for Reincarnation”:
“You have lived multiple lives. At times you have been rich, poor, a servant and a slave. Maybe even a King or a Queen, at the least a member of the minor nobility. Many famous people in the past have believed in reincarnation, such as Thomas Edison and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. They both believed in the spirit world and made attempts to communicate with the world beyond. There is a realm, a universe greater than ours and it is filled with intelligences that we can only wonder at. There are spirits around the earth who are actively helping and guiding us in our planning and during our actual incarnations.
There are too many unexplained phenomena for there to be nothing after death. How do some people have past life memories? Why do children remember past lives and then lose the ability after a certain age? How can some people know the future? And more importantly, why do you have premonitions that come true? How could you know what could happen with such certainty?
Reincarnation is a tenet in many religions, such as Hinduism and Buddhism, and is frequently mentioned as parts of varied sects of Christianity and Judaism. It is the concept whereby we have a spirit, in which we retain our central personalities and memories, while in the spirit world, but lose our memories while in a physical form.”
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- January 8, 2018Episode 108 – Wade Lightheart on Cryptocurrency, Backpacking the World, Freeing yourself from the 9-5 grind & more
- August 1, 2022Episode 181 – Wim Hof – The Iceman – Ice water for healing, Igniting natural power *Classic*
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- May 13, 2019Episode 127 – Graham Hancock on The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilization, America Before
- May 28, 2018Episode 114 – Wim Hof on Breathing Techniques, Human Performance & Breaking World Records
- November 15, 2017Episode 105 – Ido Portal on Body Movement Dynamics, Learning/Un-learning, Fear & more
- September 21, 2017Episode 103 – Dean Karnazes on Running Marathons, Mindset, Endurance and more
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- October 31, 2016Episode 77 – Wim Hof – The Iceman
- May 15, 2016Episode 57 – Rob Bell
- July 27, 2015Episode 41 – Stuart Sovatsky PhD
- June 22, 2015Episode 38 – Raghu Markus