Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
In this episode we talked to Brian foster about spiritism and his book “The Case for Reincarnation”
Spiritism is a spiritualistic doctrine codified in the 19th century by the French educator Allan Kardec, proposed to the study of “the nature, origin, and destiny of spirits, and their relation with the corporeal world”.
From his book “The Case for Reincarnation”:
“You have lived multiple lives. At times you have been rich, poor, a servant and a slave. Maybe even a King or a Queen, at the least a member of the minor nobility. Many famous people in the past have believed in reincarnation, such as Thomas Edison and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. They both believed in the spirit world and made attempts to communicate with the world beyond. There is a realm, a universe greater than ours and it is filled with intelligences that we can only wonder at. There are spirits around the earth who are actively helping and guiding us in our planning and during our actual incarnations.
There are too many unexplained phenomena for there to be nothing after death. How do some people have past life memories? Why do children remember past lives and then lose the ability after a certain age? How can some people know the future? And more importantly, why do you have premonitions that come true? How could you know what could happen with such certainty?
Reincarnation is a tenet in many religions, such as Hinduism and Buddhism, and is frequently mentioned as parts of varied sects of Christianity and Judaism. It is the concept whereby we have a spirit, in which we retain our central personalities and memories, while in the spirit world, but lose our memories while in a physical form.”
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- January 15, 2017Episode 85 – Caveh Zahedi – Actor/Director/Film Maker
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- March 18, 2015Episode 20 – Dr. Paul Offit
- April 24, 2015Episode 27 – Dr. Florian Goertz
- March 1, 2015Episode 17 – Misha – Near Death Experiences Research Foundation
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Code of the Extraordinary Mind
- February 13, 2015Episode 14 – Robert Bruce – PPSD (Part 2)
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- February 18, 2015Episode 15 – Shmuel Cohen – Shamanic Judaism
- February 14, 2018Episode 109 – Vishen Lakhiani on founding Mindvalley, challenging your comfort zones, awakening to your potential and MORE
- July 25, 2017Episode 100 – Brian Brushwood on the Art of Deception, his career in Magic, and Scam School
- February 27, 2016Episode 48 – Christian De Quincey Ph.D