Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:23:16 — 59.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Massimo Pigliucci is a scientist, skeptic, and philosopher, who in recent years has written a number of books on Stoicism. He earned a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Tennessee and is the K.D. Irani Professor of Philosophy at The City College of New York. He also has a background in biology, with a PhD in Evolutionary Biology from the University of Connecticut.
He has had articles published in a number of publications, such as Philosophy Now and The New York Times. He has also given a TEDx talk titled Stoicism as a philosophy for an ordinary life.
In this episode we spoke to Massimo on how to live a better life through the application of stoic philosophies.
You will love this episode!
Find Massimo and buy his book here.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- May 14, 2018Episode 113 – Graham Hancock on The Origins of Antiquity, Ancient Monoliths around the World and MORE!
- November 20, 2016Episode 79 – Jeffrey Bronfman – União do Vegetal (Union of the Vine: Ayahuasca)
- March 7, 2016Episode 49 – Kingsley L. Dennis Ph.D.
- February 9, 2016Episode 46 – Mr. Peter Panagore
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- December 20, 2019Episode 152 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- October 17, 2019Episode 147 – Dr. Christopher Bache – Navigating the Mind of The Universe
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality
- May 30, 2019Episode 130 – Dr. Steve Stewart-Williams, The Ape That Understood The Universe
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- August 31, 2018Episode 119 – Dr. Moran Cerf – Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics
- August 17, 2018Episode 117 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey – Visionary Art, Creativity, Inspiration
- February 14, 2018Episode 109 – Vishen Lakhiani on founding Mindvalley, challenging your comfort zones, awakening to your potential and MORE