Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Massimo Pigliucci is a scientist, skeptic, and philosopher, who in recent years has written a number of books on Stoicism. He earned a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Tennessee and is the K.D. Irani Professor of Philosophy at The City College of New York. He also has a background in biology, with a PhD in Evolutionary Biology from the University of Connecticut.
He has had articles published in a number of publications, such as Philosophy Now and The New York Times. He has also given a TEDx talk titled Stoicism as a philosophy for an ordinary life.
In this episode we spoke to Massimo on how to live a better life through the application of stoic philosophies.
You will love this episode!
Find Massimo and buy his book here.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- January 15, 2017Episode 85 – Caveh Zahedi – Actor/Director/Film Maker
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- March 1, 2015Episode 17 – Misha – Near Death Experiences Research Foundation
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- May 8, 2016Episode 56 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey
- October 18, 2015Episode 44 – Mr. Rick Simpson
- February 13, 2015Episode 14 – Robert Bruce – PPSD (Part 2)
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project