Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:23:16 — 59.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Massimo Pigliucci is a scientist, skeptic, and philosopher, who in recent years has written a number of books on Stoicism. He earned a Ph.D. in Philosophy from the University of Tennessee and is the K.D. Irani Professor of Philosophy at The City College of New York. He also has a background in biology, with a PhD in Evolutionary Biology from the University of Connecticut.
He has had articles published in a number of publications, such as Philosophy Now and The New York Times. He has also given a TEDx talk titled Stoicism as a philosophy for an ordinary life.
In this episode we spoke to Massimo on how to live a better life through the application of stoic philosophies.
You will love this episode!
Find Massimo and buy his book here.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- February 9, 2016Episode 46 – Mr. Peter Panagore
- November 20, 2016Episode 79 – Jeffrey Bronfman – União do Vegetal (Union of the Vine: Ayahuasca)
- May 14, 2018Episode 113 – Graham Hancock on The Origins of Antiquity, Ancient Monoliths around the World and MORE!
- March 7, 2016Episode 49 – Kingsley L. Dennis Ph.D.
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- May 30, 2019Episode 130 – Dr. Steve Stewart-Williams, The Ape That Understood The Universe
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- October 10, 2016Episode 75 – Bo Eason – Athlete, Speaker, Performer, Author
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- June 5, 2017Episode 96 – Daniele Bolelli – on Discipline, Surviving Challenges & Martial Arts