Podcast: Download (Duration: 18:06 — )
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Chris Brogan is a content media strategist, New York Times Best Selling Author, blogger and journalist.
Brogan’s book, Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust (2009), written with Julien Smith, became a New York Times bestseller, and hit the Wall Street Journal bestseller list (#8), and the Amazon top 100 list (#30).
Brogan’s second book was Social Media 101: Tactics and Tips to Develop Your Business Online (2010). His other titles include Google+ for Business and The Impact Equation (co-authored by Julien Smith).
In this mini-episode we discuss content strategy, how to employ marketing and social media effectively and using service to benefit others. We also get into his book “The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth”.
We also discussed tactics on how to make your business succeed as an entrepreneur and what it means to build trust within your market
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 5, 2022Episode 179 – Randall Carlson – Human Origins, Asteroid Impacts, and Cosmic Patterns *repost*
- May 30, 2016Episode 59 – Tim Urban – Wait But Why
- July 4, 2019Episode 134 – Dr. Richard Louis Miller – The Healing Power of Psychedelic Medicine
- November 12, 2016Episode 78 – Kelly Howell – Brain Sync
- October 10, 2019Episode 146 – Dr. Cliff Pickover – Artificial Intelligence, Futurism, Machine Consciousness
- June 5, 2016Episode 60 – Norman Rosenthal M.D. – Super Mind
- June 22, 2015Episode 38 – Raghu Markus
- February 6, 2015Episode 12 – Xavier & Dr. G – Jungian Archetypes
- August 10, 2015Episode 42 – Will Johnson
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- April 20, 2020Episode 168 – Ancient Architects, Civilizations and Monolithic structures w/ Hugh Newman
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- November 26, 2017Episode 106 – Nassim Haramein on Unified field theory – physics, the connected nature of everything and more
- January 29, 2017Episode 86 – Tom Bilyeu – Conquering the Mental Game (Founder: Quest Nutrition)