Podcast: Download (Duration: 18:06 — )
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Chris Brogan is a content media strategist, New York Times Best Selling Author, blogger and journalist.
Brogan’s book, Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust (2009), written with Julien Smith, became a New York Times bestseller, and hit the Wall Street Journal bestseller list (#8), and the Amazon top 100 list (#30).
Brogan’s second book was Social Media 101: Tactics and Tips to Develop Your Business Online (2010). His other titles include Google+ for Business and The Impact Equation (co-authored by Julien Smith).
In this mini-episode we discuss content strategy, how to employ marketing and social media effectively and using service to benefit others. We also get into his book “The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth”.
We also discussed tactics on how to make your business succeed as an entrepreneur and what it means to build trust within your market
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- December 12, 2019Episode 151 – Dr. Matthew Loop – Using Social Media to Brand and Build Your Business
- May 16, 2015Episode 32 – Fateh Kaur
- August 21, 2016Episode 70 – Peter Sage – Success & Self Mastery
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- March 13, 2015Episode 19 – Dr. Jonah Berger – Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- May 11, 2015Episode 31 – Hamilton Souther
- May 4, 2015Episode 30 – Dr. Carl Lavie
- February 18, 2015Episode 15 – Shmuel Cohen – Shamanic Judaism
- May 7, 2017Episode 94 – Danielle LaPorte – on Empowering yourself, Authenticity, & Success
- August 29, 2016Episode 71 – Michael Marshall Smith – World Class Fiction Writing
- February 13, 2017Episode 87 – Oren Klaff – Pitch Anything (Billionare Pitch-man Oren Klaff, teaches how to: Pitch Anything!)