Podcast: Download (Duration: 18:06 — )
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Chris Brogan is a content media strategist, New York Times Best Selling Author, blogger and journalist.
Brogan’s book, Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust (2009), written with Julien Smith, became a New York Times bestseller, and hit the Wall Street Journal bestseller list (#8), and the Amazon top 100 list (#30).
Brogan’s second book was Social Media 101: Tactics and Tips to Develop Your Business Online (2010). His other titles include Google+ for Business and The Impact Equation (co-authored by Julien Smith).
In this mini-episode we discuss content strategy, how to employ marketing and social media effectively and using service to benefit others. We also get into his book “The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth”.
We also discussed tactics on how to make your business succeed as an entrepreneur and what it means to build trust within your market
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- February 7, 2020Episode 159 – Expanding Consciousness, Embracing Divinity, The way of the Yogi w/ Nandhiji
- February 3, 2015Skytalk – Lance Ferguson – February
- July 15, 2015Graham Hancock Gets Controversial
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- August 31, 2018Episode 119 – Dr. Moran Cerf – Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics
- September 26, 2016Episode 74 – Tucker Max – Book in a Box
- May 18, 2019Episode 128 – Kostas Danaos, The Teachings of an Authentic Taoist Immortal
- June 6, 2019Episode 131 – Dr. Robert Glover, No More Mr. Nice Guy
- January 18, 2015Episode 9 – Dr. G & Xavier – Simulacra and Simulation
- August 10, 2015Episode 42 – Will Johnson
- May 16, 2015Episode 32 – Fateh Kaur
- December 12, 2016Episode 82 – Andrew Marr – Warrior Angels Foundation