Podcast: Download (Duration: 18:06 — )
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Chris Brogan is a content media strategist, New York Times Best Selling Author, blogger and journalist.
Brogan’s book, Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust (2009), written with Julien Smith, became a New York Times bestseller, and hit the Wall Street Journal bestseller list (#8), and the Amazon top 100 list (#30).
Brogan’s second book was Social Media 101: Tactics and Tips to Develop Your Business Online (2010). His other titles include Google+ for Business and The Impact Equation (co-authored by Julien Smith).
In this mini-episode we discuss content strategy, how to employ marketing and social media effectively and using service to benefit others. We also get into his book “The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth”.
We also discussed tactics on how to make your business succeed as an entrepreneur and what it means to build trust within your market
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- May 11, 2015Episode 31 – Hamilton Souther
- March 20, 2015Episode 21 – Rak Razam
- February 27, 2016Episode 48 – Christian De Quincey Ph.D
- December 26, 2019Episode 153 – Carlos Tanner – Healing Trauma/PTSD – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca
- July 27, 2015Episode 41 – Stuart Sovatsky PhD
- January 2, 2020Episode 154 – Waqās Ahmed – Unlocking Human Potential, Awakening Creativity, The Polymath
- March 8, 201650th Episode Anniversary – BOOK CONTEST **Winner: Erin Rea
- May 13, 2019Episode 127 – Graham Hancock on The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilization, America Before
- December 23, 2014Episode 8 – Lance Ferguson – Skywatch
- October 31, 2022Episode 184 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, Reality, Science and more *classic*
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality
- July 5, 2015Episode 40 – Dr. Rick Strassman – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- August 10, 2015Episode 42 – Will Johnson
- October 18, 2015Episode 44 – Mr. Rick Simpson – The Healing Powers of Marijuana