Podcast: Download (Duration: 18:06 — )
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Chris Brogan is a content media strategist, New York Times Best Selling Author, blogger and journalist.
Brogan’s book, Trust Agents: Using the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust (2009), written with Julien Smith, became a New York Times bestseller, and hit the Wall Street Journal bestseller list (#8), and the Amazon top 100 list (#30).
Brogan’s second book was Social Media 101: Tactics and Tips to Develop Your Business Online (2010). His other titles include Google+ for Business and The Impact Equation (co-authored by Julien Smith).
In this mini-episode we discuss content strategy, how to employ marketing and social media effectively and using service to benefit others. We also get into his book “The Freaks Shall Inherit the Earth”.
We also discussed tactics on how to make your business succeed as an entrepreneur and what it means to build trust within your market
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 20, 2019Episode 132 – Norman Ohler, Blitzed – Drugs in the Third Reich
- August 31, 2018Episode 119 – Dr. Moran Cerf – Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics
- January 18, 2015Episode 9 – Dr. G & Xavier – Simulacra and Simulation
- May 4, 2015Episode 30 – Dr. Carl Lavie
- April 17, 2015Episode 26 – Mr. Stephen K. Hayes
- May 13, 2019Episode 127 – Graham Hancock on The Key to Earth’s Lost Civilization, America Before
- May 22, 2017Episode 95 – Laird Hamilton On: Flow State, Mastering Fear & Being in the Now
- February 13, 2017Episode 87 – Oren Klaff – Pitch Anything (Billionare Pitch-man Oren Klaff, teaches how to: Pitch Anything!)
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- August 1, 2019Episode 137 – Randall Carlson – Asteroid Impacts, Climate Change and Human Origins
- January 4, 2017Episode 84 – John Lee Dumas – Secrets to Podcasting
- June 6, 2019Episode 131 – Dr. Robert Glover, No More Mr. Nice Guy
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- February 13, 2020Episode 160 – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca, Healing Trauma/PTSD From Shock to Awe w/ Matt Kahl