Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:11:16 — 48.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Karla Juvonen is a Physician Assistant practicing in the state of Minnesota, where she lives with her three children, three cats, two dog, and one ex-husband. She enjoys reading, baking, playing the piano, and above all, spending time with her family.
She previously enjoyed copious amounts of cheap liquor, which she has now replaced with Diet Coke by the liter. She is very active in her recovery community, leading meetings, working with other addicts and alcoholics, and speaking at treatment centers with regularity. She has learned how precious life is and has become incredibly grateful for second chances.
Karla has written her first book, titled “From the Brink of the Drink”. Which we’re going to be covering this evening. In the book, Karla bares it all. From the toll that addiction can have on a person’s life and finally her victory. Karla’s mission is to HELP OTHERS especially those who find themselves in situations such as the one she lived.
Click the image to purchase the book!
To Find Karla Juvonen CLICK HERE.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- January 9, 2020Episode 155 – Stuart Lichtman – Mastering Emotions, Achieving the Impossible, The Art of Success
- February 13, 2020Episode 160 – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca, Healing Trauma/PTSD From Shock to Awe w/ Matt Kahl
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- June 27, 2022Episode 178 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck *repost*
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- December 26, 2019Episode 153 – Carlos Tanner – Healing Trauma/PTSD – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear