Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:11:16 — 48.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Karla Juvonen is a Physician Assistant practicing in the state of Minnesota, where she lives with her three children, three cats, two dog, and one ex-husband. She enjoys reading, baking, playing the piano, and above all, spending time with her family.
She previously enjoyed copious amounts of cheap liquor, which she has now replaced with Diet Coke by the liter. She is very active in her recovery community, leading meetings, working with other addicts and alcoholics, and speaking at treatment centers with regularity. She has learned how precious life is and has become incredibly grateful for second chances.
Karla has written her first book, titled “From the Brink of the Drink”. Which we’re going to be covering this evening. In the book, Karla bares it all. From the toll that addiction can have on a person’s life and finally her victory. Karla’s mission is to HELP OTHERS especially those who find themselves in situations such as the one she lived.
Click the image to purchase the book!
To Find Karla Juvonen CLICK HERE.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- January 9, 2020Episode 155 – Stuart Lichtman – Mastering Emotions, Achieving the Impossible, The Art of Success
- February 13, 2020Episode 160 – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca, Healing Trauma/PTSD From Shock to Awe w/ Matt Kahl
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- December 26, 2019Episode 153 – Carlos Tanner – Healing Trauma/PTSD – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- May 20, 2015Episode 33 – Dr. Gabor Maté
- March 30, 2016Episode 52 – Brad Burge
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- January 30, 2020Episode 158 – Synchronicity, Serendipity, Meaningful Coincidence w/ Dr. Bernard Beitman