Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:08:44 — 47.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Carlos Tanner is the Director of the Ayahuasca Foundation, a non-profit organization based in Iquitos, Peru. The Ayahuasca Foundation is an organization that was created in 2008, from Carlos’ desire to spread the science of plant medicine and healing to the wider world.
In 2003, suffering from drug addiction and an illness that had doctors scratching their heads, Carlos’ path led him to Peru. While there, he experienced ayahuasca, an event that would change his life and see him move to Peru a year later, to learn about, and to practice, the Shipibo tradition and its use of plant medicine. He has since gone on to participate in over 700 ayahuasca ceremonies and has talked widely at conferences and seminars about his experiences.
In 2017, Carlos opened the Riosbo Ayahuasca Research Center, a research and healing center which will study the effects of ayahuasca and plant medicine on such issues as childhood trauma and chronic pain, among other topics.
To Find Carlos Tanner CLICK HERE.
You will love this episode!
Follow us on Twitter
We rely on listener support to keep this show AD FREE – If you value even one of our shows, help us sustain and scale the show up; Become a member for 5$/mo (a cup of coffee) or Donate.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- March 20, 2015Episode 21 – Rak Razam
- March 30, 2016Episode 52 – Brad Burge
- October 23, 2018Episode 123 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna: Plants, Ecology, Ayahusca
- January 9, 2020Episode 155 – Stuart Lichtman – Mastering Emotions, Achieving the Impossible, The Art of Success
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- May 14, 2018Episode 113 – Graham Hancock on The Origins of Antiquity, Ancient Monoliths around the World and MORE!
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- December 5, 2016Episode 81 – Daniel Pinchbeck – How Soon Is Now?
- February 24, 2015Episode 16 – Taylor Marie – Ayahuasca
- March 27, 2015Episode 22 – Aurianna Joy
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- April 3, 2017Episode 91 – “A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna” (Plant dynamics, Macro-Ecology)
- August 15, 2019Episode 139 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna – Part 2
- July 4, 2019Episode 134 – Dr. Richard Louis Miller – The Healing Power of Psychedelic Medicine