Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:30:11 — 61.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr Bruce Lipton is a stem cell biologist, teacher and author, whose research into cell membranes and cell behaviour questioned the established scientific view of life being controlled by genetics before the modern science of epigenetics emerged.
After gaining his Ph.D from the University of Virginia he went on to research cloned human stem cells and the molecular mechanisms that controlled cell behaviour. Later, he would integrate theories from quantum physics into his cell research, and this led to his discovery that the outer layer of a cell was the cell’s equivalent of a brain. His research at Stanford University also revealed that environment, by way of the cell membrane, could turn genes on and off.
Dr Lipton has written a number of books: The Biology of Belief, Spontaneous Evolution and The Honeymoon Effect. These books all expand on his research findings and open things out into the realms of humanity’s evolution and our need for love. The Biology of Belief received Best Science Book award from Book News. In 2009, Dr Lipton received The Goi Peace Award, an award given to individuals felt to have made an outstanding contribution towards realizing a harmonious and peaceful world.
Find Dr. Lipton and all of his work CLICK HERE.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- April 10, 2015Episode 25 – Tom Campbell
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- January 8, 2018Episode 108 – Wade Lightheart on Cryptocurrency, Backpacking the World, Freeing yourself from the 9-5 grind & more
- October 3, 2019Episode 145 – Dr. Will Cole – Inflammation, Sleep, Living Healthy
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- November 26, 2018Episode 124 – Richard Turner on Stage Presence, Wonder and Performance Art
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn