Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Kate Rose is an author, thinker and relationship expert. Kate received her bachelors in visual arts education and her masters in clinical art therapy from Springfield college. Kate has published widely on the topics of love and relationships but it was her article “We only fall in love with 3 people in our lifetime” which became a viral sensation. It has been read by more than 69 million people. She has gone on to attempt to capture lightning in a bottle with her latest book of the same name. As Rose uses this book to speak to those who crave both logical and spiritual answers to questions about love.
Find Kate and all of her work CLICK HERE.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- January 15, 2017Episode 85 – Caveh Zahedi – Actor/Director/Film Maker
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- September 18, 2014Episode 1 – Brad Yates – Emotional Freedom Techniques
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- March 18, 2015Episode 20 – Dr. Paul Offit
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- December 19, 2014Episode 7 – Paul Linn – Vipassana Meditation
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- May 8, 2016Episode 56 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey