Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:02:24 — 42.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Kate Rose is an author, thinker and relationship expert. Kate received her bachelors in visual arts education and her masters in clinical art therapy from Springfield college. Kate has published widely on the topics of love and relationships but it was her article “We only fall in love with 3 people in our lifetime” which became a viral sensation. It has been read by more than 69 million people. She has gone on to attempt to capture lightning in a bottle with her latest book of the same name. As Rose uses this book to speak to those who crave both logical and spiritual answers to questions about love.
Find Kate and all of her work CLICK HERE.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- February 27, 2016Episode 48 – Christian De Quincey Ph.D
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- June 6, 2019Episode 131 – Dr. Robert Glover, No More Mr. Nice Guy
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- March 23, 2017Episode 90 – Master Mantak Chia – The Energy Body, Bio-energetics, Balance, Qi Gong, Destiny, Fate, Soul-purpose (Game Changing Episode)
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- October 17, 2014Episode 3 – Tiffany Johnson – Energy Medicine
- May 22, 2017Episode 95 – Laird Hamilton On: Flow State, Mastering Fear & Being in the Now
- February 6, 2015Episode 12 – Xavier & Dr. G – Jungian Archetypes
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- July 27, 2015Episode 41 – Stuart Sovatsky PhD