Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:26:35 — 59.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More
John Assaraf is a behavioural and mindset expert who helps people to realise their potential for success by working with their brains rather than against them. John has built five multi-million- dollar companies and has been featured in USA Today, Forbes and The Wall Street Journal, alongside appearing on Larry King, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and in The Secret movie, among others.
John is the CEO and Founder of Neurogym, a company that uses the latest technologies and scientific research to help its clients train their brains into abilities that will help them achieve the success they want in life. His book Innercise: The New Science to Unlock You Brain’s Hidden Power is also written with this goal in mind, educating the reader about their brain and the steps that they can take to hone it into a more effective tool.
Find John and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- February 14, 2018Episode 109 – Vishen Lakhiani on founding Mindvalley, challenging your comfort zones, awakening to your potential and MORE
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Code of the Extraordinary Mind
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- October 24, 2017Episode 104 – Dr. Dan Siegel on Stress, Irrational Fears, Mindfulness and more
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression