Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:05:46 — 45.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr Joe Vitale is an author and speaker who teaches how the principles of the Law of Attraction and the Hawaiian Ho’oponopono system, can bring people the success and healing that they desire in life. An expert in marketing and copywriting, he has crafted various courses and books to get his message across, including The Attractor Factor, Zero Limits and Attract Money Now. These sit alongside his various marketing and writing instruction books, such as Hypnotic Writing and Zen and the Art of Writing.
Joe is one of the stars in the movie adaptation of The Secret. He has also appeared on such outlets as Larry King, Newsweek and CNBC’s “The Big Idea”. He has delivered talks in many countries about the Law of Attraction and also has a variety of courses available to help people in their understanding of it, such as his Miracles Coaching Program, Zero Limits Mastery and the Attract Miracles Course. He’s been called “The Buddha of the Internet” and after his huge weight loss, “The Charles Atlas of the Internet.”
Joe is also a musician, having created a number of “Healing Music” CDs, moving from being someone who had never really sung in the shower, to becoming a singer-songwriter that was getting mentioned in Rolling Stone magazine.
Find Dr. Vitale and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- November 7, 2019Episode 148 – Kate Rose – Relationships, Soul Connections and Twin Flames
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- June 14, 2015Episode 37 – Mr. Dick Sutphen
- March 13, 2015Episode 19 – Dr. Jonah Berger – Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- January 29, 2017Episode 86 – Tom Bilyeu – Conquering the Mental Game (Founder: Quest Nutrition)
- June 6, 2019Episode 131 – Dr. Robert Glover, No More Mr. Nice Guy
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- October 17, 2014Episode 3 – Tiffany Johnson – Energy Medicine
- May 4, 2018Episode 112 – Sevan Bomar on Timing & Flow, Mind+Body+Soul, Blockchain Technology, and MORE