Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:04:38 — 44.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr. Fiorella Terenzi is an astrophysicist, musician and author, Fiorella attained a doctorate in physics from the University of Milan, she developed the idea of using sound technology to convert radio-waves from galaxies into an audio form that might give us new insights about space and humanity’s place in the universe. She has been described
as “a cross between Carl Sagan
”, by time magazine.Her work has seen her appear in a variety of media outlets, including , CNN, the Sci Fi Channel NPR, history channel, Wall Street journal,
Time magazine the list goes on and on and now The Human Experience.
Find Fiorella and all of her work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- November 26, 2017Episode 106 – Nassim Haramein on Unified field theory – physics, the connected nature of everything and more
- March 20, 2016Episode 50 – Gerald Clark
- August 1, 2019Episode 137 – Randall Carlson – Asteroid Impacts, Climate Change and Human Origins
- May 30, 2019Episode 130 – Dr. Steve Stewart-Williams, The Ape That Understood The Universe
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- October 23, 2018Episode 123 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna: Plants, Ecology, Ayahusca
- August 31, 2018Episode 119 – Dr. Moran Cerf – Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics
- August 24, 2018Episode 118 – Tom Campbell – General Relativity, Consciousness, Metaphysics
- February 14, 2018Episode 109 – Vishen Lakhiani on founding Mindvalley, challenging your comfort zones, awakening to your potential and MORE
- April 3, 2017Episode 91 – “A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna” (Plant dynamics, Macro-Ecology)
- December 20, 2016Episode 83 – Gerald Pollack Ph.D – The 4th Phase Of Water
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- March 7, 2016Episode 49 – Kingsley L. Dennis Ph.D.