Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:04:32 — 44.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr. Richard Louis Miller is a clinical psychologist with a keen interest in the potential of psychedelic medicine to treat health conditions and to help us to explore our consciousness. He explores the history of psychedelic research, the results of recent studies, and looks at this potential in his book Psychedelic Medicine.
Dr. Miller is the Founder of the renowned Cokenders Alcohol and Drug Program and is also the Founder and Chief Caretaker of Wilbur Hot Springs Health Sanctuary. He has been a Consultant to the U.S Department of Justice, an Advisor to the President’s Commission on Mental Health and has also held a Faculty position at the University of Michigan and Stanford University.
Richard hosts the Mind Body Health & Politics radio talk show and has seen his work featured on TV shows such as Dan Rather and Phil Donahue, alongside coverage in publications such as Time and Newsweek.
Go buy the book and find Dr. Miller just click here:
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Miller regarding the socio-economic conditions that have oppressed our culture and society in regards to Psychedelic Medicines
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- September 20, 2015Episode 43 – Rick Doblin Ph.D
- October 24, 2014Episode 4 – Tom Shroder – Acid Test: LSD, Ecstasy, and the Power to Heal
- July 5, 2015Episode 40 – Dr. Rick Strassman – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- June 26, 2017Episode 98 – Hamilton Morris on Chemistry, obscure compounds and working with VICELAND
- December 26, 2019Episode 153 – Carlos Tanner – Healing Trauma/PTSD – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca
- July 25, 2017Episode 100 – Brian Brushwood on the Art of Deception, his career in Magic, and Scam School
- July 11, 2019Episode 135 – Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Metaphysics, Science, Consciousness and Psychedelics
- February 15, 2016Episode 47 – Simon G. Powell
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- June 3, 2015Episode 35 – Dr. James Fadiman
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- October 10, 2019Episode 146 – Dr. Cliff Pickover – Artificial Intelligence, Futurism, Machine Consciousness
- October 23, 2018Episode 123 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna: Plants, Ecology, Ayahusca