Podcast: Download (Duration: 50:08 — 68.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
In this episode, Dr. G and I go over some stuff on dreams, we talk about addiction, the state of the podcast and Ayahuasca.
More of a lowkey episode for you guys, hope you enjoy it.
Thank you for listening!!
We’ve got some really good guests lined up for the next few weeks, so definitely stay tuned.
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self
- July 6, 2020Episode 171 – Surfing Monster Waves, Mastering Fear & Flow State w/ Laird Hamilton
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- August 24, 2018Episode 118 – Tom Campbell – General Relativity, Consciousness, Metaphysics
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- May 22, 2017Episode 95 – Laird Hamilton On: Flow State, Mastering Fear & Being in the Now
- April 13, 2017Episode 92 – Dr. Stanley Krippner – Native American Shamanism, Dream Experimentation, Parapsychology
- February 27, 2016Episode 48 – Christian De Quincey Ph.D
- October 24, 2014Episode 4 – Tom Shroder – Acid Test: LSD, Ecstasy, and the Power to Heal
- October 17, 2014Episode 3 – Tiffany Johnson – Energy Medicine
- August 9, 2022Episode 182 – Expanding Consciousness, Embracing Divinity, Way of the Yogi w/ Nandhiji *CLASSIC*
- July 12, 2022Episode 180 – Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology of Belief – The power of thoughts & your life *repost*
Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to
and you’re just too great. I actually like what you have acquired here,
really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of
to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you.