Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:03 — 50.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More
Grant Cardone is an international sales expert, New York Times best-selling author, and radio show host of The Cardone Zone. He has founded three companies: Cardone Enterprises, Cardone Real Estate Holdings, and the Cardone Group. He has shared his sales and business expertise as a motivational speaker and author of five books: Sell to Survive; The Closers Survival Guide; If You’re Not First, You’re Last; The 10X Rule; and Sell or Be Sold.
“SUCCESS IS YOUR DUTY, OBLIGATION, RESPONSIBILITY.”
FROM GRANT’S Website:
“I work with small companies and Fortune 500 companies to grow sales by finding overlooked opportunities and customizing the sales process to be more effective. I have worked with companies like Google, Sprint, Aflac, Toyota, GM, Ford and thousands more. I own and operate four companies that do almost 100m in annual sales and I’m also a New York Times best-selling author, international speaker, & considered the top sales training and social media expert in the world today.”
We need your support to keep this show ad free!
If you value even one of our shows, become a member get exclusive early access to our recordings, extra bonus content for each of our episodes a chance to request guests you want us to bring on and so much more.
Follow us on Twitter where we post some of the most stunning content you will ever see.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- April 27, 2015Episode 28 – Chris Brogan
- May 16, 2015Episode 32 – Fateh Kaur
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- October 24, 2017Episode 104 – Dr. Dan Siegel on Stress, Irrational Fears, Mindfulness and more
- February 13, 2017Episode 87 – Oren Klaff – Pitch Anything (Billionare Pitch-man Oren Klaff, teaches how to: Pitch Anything!)
- December 23, 2014Episode 8 – Lance Ferguson – Skywatch
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- February 18, 2015Episode 15 – Shmuel Cohen – Shamanic Judaism
- February 24, 2015Episode 16 – Taylor Marie – Ayahuasca
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- March 13, 2015Episode 19 – Dr. Jonah Berger – Contagious: Why Things Catch On