Podcast: Download (Duration: 30:03 — 50.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Grant Cardone is an international sales expert, New York Times best-selling author, and radio show host of The Cardone Zone. He has founded three companies: Cardone Enterprises, Cardone Real Estate Holdings, and the Cardone Group. He has shared his sales and business expertise as a motivational speaker and author of five books: Sell to Survive; The Closers Survival Guide; If You’re Not First, You’re Last; The 10X Rule; and Sell or Be Sold.
“SUCCESS IS YOUR DUTY, OBLIGATION, RESPONSIBILITY.”
FROM GRANT’S Website:
“I work with small companies and Fortune 500 companies to grow sales by finding overlooked opportunities and customizing the sales process to be more effective. I have worked with companies like Google, Sprint, Aflac, Toyota, GM, Ford and thousands more. I own and operate four companies that do almost 100m in annual sales and I’m also a New York Times best-selling author, international speaker, & considered the top sales training and social media expert in the world today.”
We need your support to keep this show ad free!
If you value even one of our shows, become a member get exclusive early access to our recordings, extra bonus content for each of our episodes a chance to request guests you want us to bring on and so much more.
Follow us on Twitter where we post some of the most stunning content you will ever see.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- January 9, 2020Episode 155 – Stuart Lichtman – Mastering Emotions, Achieving the Impossible, The Art of Success
- July 1, 2018Episode 116 – Dr. SriKumar Rao on The Trap of Positive Thinking, becoming Resilient and Success
- August 21, 2016Episode 70 – Peter Sage – Success & Self Mastery
- May 15, 2016Episode 57 – Rob Bell
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- February 13, 2017Episode 87 – Oren Klaff – Pitch Anything (Billionare Pitch-man Oren Klaff, teaches how to: Pitch Anything!)