Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 35:57 — 49.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More
Mark Manson is a bestselling author, blogger and internet entrepreneur. He specializes in “personal development advice that doesn’t suck”. He writes on how people can improve their emotional and dating lives, as well as social commentary and various life experiences.
Manson has worked with thousands of people from more than 20 different countries. He’s addressed audiences from Sydney to New York to Vienna and everywhere in between. He’s talked people down from suicides, inspired marriages, and helped build first businesses. His writing is a different take on the self help genre. He calls it self help from a first-person perspective.
Manson has sold over 15,000 copies of his book “Models: Attract Women Through Honesty” and almost 400,000 people read his siteeach month. He’s been published and quoted on CNN, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Yahoo! News, The Sydney Morning Herald and a variety of other publications. He is also the CEO and Founder of Infinity Squared Media LLC.
Click to purchase
In this episode we spoke to Mark Manson regarding his new book – we discussed various aspects of how happiness can be misunderstood and how to live a better life.
You will love this episode!
Find Mark and his work HERE.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- April 27, 2015Episode 28 – Chris Brogan
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- January 15, 2017Episode 85 – Caveh Zahedi – Actor/Director/Film Maker
- May 8, 2016Episode 56 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- December 23, 2014Episode 8 – Lance Ferguson – Skywatch
- August 17, 2018Episode 117 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey – Visionary Art, Creativity, Inspiration
- October 10, 2019Episode 146 – Dr. Cliff Pickover – Artificial Intelligence, Futurism, Machine Consciousness
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention