Podcast: Download (Duration: 29:04 — 39.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Bo Eason is a speaker, performer, and author he started his career in the NFL, as a top pick for the Houston Oilers. Continuing on with the San Francisco 49’ers, during his 5 year career Bo competed beside and against some of the greatest players of his generation.
In 2001, Bo wrote and performed his one-man play, Runt of the Litter, which opened in New York to rave reviews. The New York Times called it, “One of the most powerful plays in the last decade.” Bo toured with the play in over 50 cities and it is now being adapted as a major motion picture.
In his quest for excellence on the stage, Bo trained with some of the world’s most brilliant performance and movement coaches, Larry Moss and Jean-Louis Rodrigue. Bo now draws from their techniques and wisdom to coach others to be excellent presenters and storytellers.
Bo is dedicated to helping others tap the power of their personal story and become effective, persuasive communicators. He delivered his keynotes and workshops to groups such as Protective Life Insurance, Dimensional Fund Advisors, Morgan Stanley, and Young Presidents Association. Bo has also appeared as a guest on shows like Bill Maher, Fox Sports Net, ESPN, The Rosie O’Donnell Show and CNN.
In this episode we spoke to Bo Eason live from the Bulletproof Conference. We discuss leadership, effective storytelling and more!
You will love this episode!
Find Bo and his work HERE.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- February 13, 2017Episode 87 – Oren Klaff – Pitch Anything (Billionare Pitch-man Oren Klaff, teaches how to: Pitch Anything!)
- December 20, 2019Episode 152 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- May 15, 2016Episode 57 – Rob Bell
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- May 3, 2019Episode 126 – Massimo Pigliucci – Stoicism, Virtue & thriving in a world out of control
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- July 1, 2018Episode 116 – Dr. SriKumar Rao on The Trap of Positive Thinking, becoming Resilient and Success
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman