Podcast: Download (Duration: 46:20 — 63.6MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Tucker Max is the co-founder and CEO of Book In A Box, a company that turns book writing and publishing into a service.
Tucker Max has written three #1 New York Times Best Sellers, which have sold over 3 million copies worldwide. He is credited with being the originator of the literary genre, “fratire,” and is only the third writer (after Malcolm Gladwell and Michael Lewis) to ever have three books on the New York Times Nonfiction Best Seller List at one time.
He co-wrote and produced the movie based on his life/book, also titled “I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell.” He was nominated to the Time Magazine 100 Most Influential List in 2009.
He received his BA from the University of Chicago in 1998, and his JD from Duke Law School in 2001. He currently lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife Veronica and son Bishop.
Book In a Box Method:
“Everything you’ve ever been told about how to write a book is wrong.
Authors assume that writing a book needs to be a struggle. They block off hours of precious time, throw away draft after draft, and never get any closer to a finished product.
What if there was a way to get your idea into a published book that was better and faster?
Now, finally, there is.
The Book in a Box Method cuts through all the nonsense to show you the exact steps to follow to ensure that you’ll be able to write and publish the best possible book, in less time than you thought possible.”
click to purchase
In this episode we spoke to Tucker about his career, definitions of success, how to find a mentor, his new company and much much more
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
This is a great conversation with practical, usable advice.
Find Tucker and his work HERE.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- January 29, 2017Episode 86 – Tom Bilyeu – Conquering the Mental Game (Founder: Quest Nutrition)
- April 24, 2017Episode 93 – Simonetta Lein – Fashion Icon, Wishmaker on Integrity, Entrepreneurship & Service
- January 4, 2017Episode 84 – John Lee Dumas – Secrets to Podcasting
- December 12, 2019Episode 151 – Dr. Matthew Loop – Using Social Media to Brand and Build Your Business
- November 21, 2019Episode 149 – Matt Wallaert – Succeeding as an entrepreneur, Building Products that change the world
- February 13, 2017Episode 87 – Oren Klaff – Pitch Anything (Billionare Pitch-man Oren Klaff, teaches how to: Pitch Anything!)
- May 7, 2017Episode 94 – Danielle LaPorte – on Empowering yourself, Authenticity, & Success
- February 26, 2017Episode 88 – Jamie Wheal – Flow States, Creativity, Consciousness (Co-Author: Stealing Fire)
- December 12, 2016Episode 82 – Andrew Marr – Warrior Angels Foundation
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- August 29, 2016Episode 71 – Michael Marshall Smith – World Class Fiction Writing
- January 9, 2020Episode 155 – Stuart Lichtman – Mastering Emotions, Achieving the Impossible, The Art of Success
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- July 1, 2018Episode 116 – Dr. SriKumar Rao on The Trap of Positive Thinking, becoming Resilient and Success