Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:06:35 — 91.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
EFT is a meridian-based energy therapy developed by Gary Craig from the landmark discoveries of Dr. Roger Callahan. It is a simple technique that often provides rapid relief from physical-emotional issues (e.g. Trauma, PTSD, Phobias, Grief, Anger, Guilt, Anxiety, Addictive Cravings, Nightmares, Abandonment, Fear of Public Speaking, Fear of Flying, Love Pain, Depression, Pain, Headaches and much more).
When will you allow yourself:
· More fulfilling relationships
· Better performance (career, sports, academics…)
· Improved health
· More money
· Greater spiritual connection
· More peace and happiness…?
Life operates on the basis of the law of cause and effect. The items
above are all effects — you are the cause. To change the effect, you
must change the cause.
You may have attended tons of seminars, read a million self-help
books—but somehow find yourself unable (unwilling?) to really take
the steps they outline or experience the results they promise.
We are told that we live among “acres of diamonds” – and it’s true.
You have an abundance of wealth and ability at your fingertips.
Unfortunately, limiting fears and beliefs keep your hands tied, such
that those “diamonds” are out of reach. They keep you from having
the successful state of mind necessary to get the results you desire.
Most of these beliefs are unconscious—and very old. They are not
your fault. But—you have the choice to let them go, so that they are
no longer barriers to the abundance of health, wealth and happiness
you so richly deserve.
You would then have the freedom to succeed.
Success is your natural tendency. It is your birthright. What’s offered
here are safe, gentle and effective tools for overcoming the internal
blocks to success. You will not only find yourself enjoying the freedom
to take more positive action in your life, but also enjoy greater health,
wealth, happiness and well-being.
That wouldn’t just be great for you – but think what a difference it
would also make for everyone with whom you come into contact…
Consider the possibilities… by using EFT as a tapping solution for tapping and emtional therapy this is an emotional freedom technique.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 26, 2016Episode 63 – Gabor Maté M.D. – When The Body Says No
- January 9, 2020Episode 155 – Stuart Lichtman – Mastering Emotions, Achieving the Impossible, The Art of Success
- October 3, 2019Episode 145 – Dr. Will Cole – Inflammation, Sleep, Living Healthy
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- October 24, 2017Episode 104 – Dr. Dan Siegel on Stress, Irrational Fears, Mindfulness and more
- March 27, 2016Episode 51 – Lewis Mehl-Madrona M.D. Ph.D
- March 30, 2016Episode 52 – Brad Burge
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- September 5, 2016Episode 72 – Oliver Burkeman – The Antidote
- October 31, 2016Episode 77 – Wim Hof – The Iceman
- May 28, 2018Episode 114 – Wim Hof on Breathing Techniques, Human Performance & Breaking World Records
- February 13, 2020Episode 160 – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca, Healing Trauma/PTSD From Shock to Awe w/ Matt Kahl