Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:06:35 — 91.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More
EFT is a meridian-based energy therapy developed by Gary Craig from the landmark discoveries of Dr. Roger Callahan. It is a simple technique that often provides rapid relief from physical-emotional issues (e.g. Trauma, PTSD, Phobias, Grief, Anger, Guilt, Anxiety, Addictive Cravings, Nightmares, Abandonment, Fear of Public Speaking, Fear of Flying, Love Pain, Depression, Pain, Headaches and much more).
When will you allow yourself:
· More fulfilling relationships
· Better performance (career, sports, academics…)
· Improved health
· More money
· Greater spiritual connection
· More peace and happiness…?
Life operates on the basis of the law of cause and effect. The items
above are all effects — you are the cause. To change the effect, you
must change the cause.
You may have attended tons of seminars, read a million self-help
books—but somehow find yourself unable (unwilling?) to really take
the steps they outline or experience the results they promise.
We are told that we live among “acres of diamonds” – and it’s true.
You have an abundance of wealth and ability at your fingertips.
Unfortunately, limiting fears and beliefs keep your hands tied, such
that those “diamonds” are out of reach. They keep you from having
the successful state of mind necessary to get the results you desire.
Most of these beliefs are unconscious—and very old. They are not
your fault. But—you have the choice to let them go, so that they are
no longer barriers to the abundance of health, wealth and happiness
you so richly deserve.
You would then have the freedom to succeed.
Success is your natural tendency. It is your birthright. What’s offered
here are safe, gentle and effective tools for overcoming the internal
blocks to success. You will not only find yourself enjoying the freedom
to take more positive action in your life, but also enjoy greater health,
wealth, happiness and well-being.
That wouldn’t just be great for you – but think what a difference it
would also make for everyone with whom you come into contact…
Consider the possibilities… by using EFT as a tapping solution for tapping and emtional therapy this is an emotional freedom technique.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- October 24, 2017Episode 104 – Dr. Dan Siegel on Stress, Irrational Fears, Mindfulness and more
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- May 20, 2015Episode 33 – Dr. Gabor Maté
- May 11, 2015Episode 31 – Hamilton Souther
- March 18, 2015Episode 20 – Dr. Paul Offit
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- June 5, 2016Episode 60 – Norman Rosenthal M.D. – Super Mind
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- April 2, 2015Episode 23 – Payal Khurana & Elliot Larkin
- December 19, 2014Episode 7 – Paul Linn – Vipassana Meditation