Podcast: Download (Duration: 49:04 — 94.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Jimmy Church is an expert in the paranormal and is the radio host of Fade to Black on the Game Changer Network – a talk show dedicated to exploring the supernatural. Church’s mission is to create a space committed to exploring the unknown, where thinkers of various fields can converse in an enlightening debate.
Jimmy Church is the television and radio host of Fade to Black on the Game Changer Network, featured on the iheartRADIO and The History Channel. Fade to Black is a late-night conversation talk show that covers everything paranormal, from ghosts, UFOs, secret governments, time travel and alternate realities. Church is also a guest-host on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory, and co-stars on History Channel Hangat 1: The UFO Files .
Church has always had a passion for working in entertainment and kick-started his career in the music industry by initially producing bands in Los Angeles. Although Church continues to be involved in music, he is passionate about the paranormal, stemming from growing up with a family interested in discussing supernatural phenomena. Having studied ufology and paranormal conspiracy theories, Church has a keen interest in Erik Von Daniken and Edgar Cayce’s work and Fade to Black invites prominent thinkers in the field to join the debate on the unknown and unexplained.
In this episode we spoke to Jimmy Church about the broadcasting industry, how he got his role at coast to coast and much more
Find Jimmy and his work HERE.
If you value our content help sustain and grow our show. Become a patreon supporter or DONATE :
Our most humble regards to Jimmy for being on the show
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- February 26, 2017Episode 88 – Jamie Wheal – Flow States, Creativity, Consciousness (Co-Author: Stealing Fire)
- October 31, 2016Episode 77 – Wim Hof – The Iceman
- May 28, 2018Episode 114 – Wim Hof on Breathing Techniques, Human Performance & Breaking World Records
- May 22, 2017Episode 95 – Laird Hamilton On: Flow State, Mastering Fear & Being in the Now
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- May 4, 2018Episode 112 – Sevan Bomar on Timing & Flow, Mind+Body+Soul, Blockchain Technology, and MORE
- July 1, 2018Episode 116 – Dr. SriKumar Rao on The Trap of Positive Thinking, becoming Resilient and Success
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- June 5, 2017Episode 96 – Daniele Bolelli – on Discipline, Surviving Challenges & Martial Arts
- September 18, 2014Episode 2 – Robert Bruce – Out of Body Experiences, Energy, Astral Dynamics
- June 22, 2015Episode 38 – Raghu Markus
- May 30, 2016Episode 59 – Tim Urban – Wait But Why
- March 1, 2015Episode 17 – Misha – Near Death Experiences Research Foundation