Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:14:00 — 50.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr. Rupert Sheldrake is a biologist and author of more than 85 scientific papers and 9 books, many of his books have gone bestseller worldwide.
He was voted among the top 100 Global Thought Leaders in the world for 2013.
He studied natural sciences at Cambridge University, Philosophy and History of Science at Harvard University, and then returned to Cambridge to achieve his Ph.D in Biochemistry.
His most recent book is Science and Spiritual Practices: Transformative Experiences and Their Effects on Our Bodies, Brains, and Health which delves into a variety of spiritual practices, the scientific research that has studied them, and the possible benefits that they may bring to our modern lives.
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Sheldrake regarding the types of mystical experiences that affect consciousness. We discuss the benefits of meditation, plants and explore the aspects of the spiritual connection these tools have in our lives.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- January 8, 2018Episode 108 – Wade Lightheart on Cryptocurrency, Backpacking the World, Freeing yourself from the 9-5 grind & more
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- September 18, 2014Episode 2 – Robert Bruce – Out of Body Experiences, Energy, Astral Dynamics
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- February 13, 2020Episode 160 – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca, Healing Trauma/PTSD From Shock to Awe w/ Matt Kahl
- February 7, 2020Episode 159 – Expanding Consciousness, Embracing Divinity, The way of the Yogi w/ Nandhiji
- October 3, 2019Episode 145 – Dr. Will Cole – Inflammation, Sleep, Living Healthy
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality