Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:28:29 — 60.8MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Stuart Lichtman is an executive, entrepreneur, researcher, consultant, trainer and coach. He is the developer of the Cybernetic Transposition and Shared-Vision Leadership Systems the Super Achiever Coaching Program.
He’s also creator of the Arintel artificial intelligence data analysis program, President of Partners in Excellence, Inc. and President of Successful Ventures Publishing, Inc.
Stuart’s formal education includes undergraduate and graduate work at MIT in engineering, psychology, and artificial intelligence, masters work in applied psychology, and doctoral work in organization development and cross cultural business. He has also conducted extensive research on the unconscious/intuitive bases of success and the individual and collective operation of the human mind.
Stuart has directed or run 100 companies and trained more than 50,000 people around the world.
To Find Stuart Lichtman CLICK HERE.
You will love this episode!
Follow us on Twitter
We rely on listener support to keep this show AD FREE – If you value even one of our shows, help us sustain and scale the show up; Become a member for 5$/mo (a cup of coffee) or Donate.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- September 18, 2014Episode 1 – Brad Yates – Emotional Freedom Techniques
- January 2, 2020Episode 154 – Waqās Ahmed – Unlocking Human Potential, Awakening Creativity, The Polymath
- March 30, 2016Episode 52 – Brad Burge
- December 26, 2019Episode 153 – Carlos Tanner – Healing Trauma/PTSD – Plant Medicine, Ayahuasca
- September 5, 2016Episode 72 – Oliver Burkeman – The Antidote
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- February 13, 2017Episode 87 – Oren Klaff – Pitch Anything (Billionare Pitch-man Oren Klaff, teaches how to: Pitch Anything!)
- August 21, 2016Episode 70 – Peter Sage – Success & Self Mastery
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- March 27, 2016Episode 51 – Lewis Mehl-Madrona M.D. Ph.D
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- December 12, 2019Episode 151 – Dr. Matthew Loop – Using Social Media to Brand and Build Your Business