Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:05:24 — 44.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr. Clifford A. Pickover is a researcher, scientist and author who takes delight in introducing the wider public to the wonders of science and the historical milestones that have paved the way for progress.
Clifford received his Ph.D from Yale University’s Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry and has held a number of prestigious positions, from being Editor-in-Chief of the IBM Journal of Research and Development to being elected Fellow for the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry. He has also been granted more than 600 U.S patents and his research has gained attention from such media outlets as CNN, WIRED and the New York Times.
Clifford has written more than 50 books, including Time: A Traveler’s Guide, A Beginner’s Guide to Immortality and The Math Book, a book that won the 2011 Neumann Prize. Clifford’s latest book, Artificial Intelligence: An Illustrated History covers the milestones we have passed in the history of A.I and the things we have learned, or that are a cause for concern, along the way.
Find Dr. Cliff and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- August 31, 2018Episode 119 – Dr. Moran Cerf – Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics
- June 27, 2019Episode 133 – Steven Kotler – Artificial Intelligence, Empathy, Emergent Consciousness
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- October 3, 2019Episode 145 – Dr. Will Cole – Inflammation, Sleep, Living Healthy
- April 24, 2016Episode 54 – Zane Claes
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- April 17, 2016Episode 53 – Adrian Van Deusen
- May 27, 2015Episode 34 – Stephen Linsteadt
- May 30, 2019Episode 130 – Dr. Steve Stewart-Williams, The Ape That Understood The Universe
- July 4, 2019Episode 134 – Dr. Richard Louis Miller – The Healing Power of Psychedelic Medicine