Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:05:24 — 44.9MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr. Clifford A. Pickover is a researcher, scientist and author who takes delight in introducing the wider public to the wonders of science and the historical milestones that have paved the way for progress.
Clifford received his Ph.D from Yale University’s Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry and has held a number of prestigious positions, from being Editor-in-Chief of the IBM Journal of Research and Development to being elected Fellow for the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry. He has also been granted more than 600 U.S patents and his research has gained attention from such media outlets as CNN, WIRED and the New York Times.
Clifford has written more than 50 books, including Time: A Traveler’s Guide, A Beginner’s Guide to Immortality and The Math Book, a book that won the 2011 Neumann Prize. Clifford’s latest book, Artificial Intelligence: An Illustrated History covers the milestones we have passed in the history of A.I and the things we have learned, or that are a cause for concern, along the way.
Find Dr. Cliff and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- March 20, 2020Episode 164 – COVID19, End of the Kali Yuga? Space Origins, Dimensional Physics w/ Richard C. Hoagland
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- January 2, 2020Episode 154 – Waqās Ahmed – Unlocking Human Potential, Awakening Creativity, The Polymath
- October 3, 2019Episode 145 – Dr. Will Cole – Inflammation, Sleep, Living Healthy
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- August 1, 2019Episode 137 – Randall Carlson – Asteroid Impacts, Climate Change and Human Origins
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality
- July 11, 2019Episode 135 – Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Metaphysics, Science, Consciousness and Psychedelics
- July 4, 2019Episode 134 – Dr. Richard Louis Miller – The Healing Power of Psychedelic Medicine