Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Dr. Clifford A. Pickover is a researcher, scientist and author who takes delight in introducing the wider public to the wonders of science and the historical milestones that have paved the way for progress.
Clifford received his Ph.D from Yale University’s Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry and has held a number of prestigious positions, from being Editor-in-Chief of the IBM Journal of Research and Development to being elected Fellow for the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry. He has also been granted more than 600 U.S patents and his research has gained attention from such media outlets as CNN, WIRED and the New York Times.
Clifford has written more than 50 books, including Time: A Traveler’s Guide, A Beginner’s Guide to Immortality and The Math Book, a book that won the 2011 Neumann Prize. Clifford’s latest book, Artificial Intelligence: An Illustrated History covers the milestones we have passed in the history of A.I and the things we have learned, or that are a cause for concern, along the way.
Find Dr. Cliff and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- January 15, 2017Episode 85 – Caveh Zahedi – Actor/Director/Film Maker
- August 22, 2019Episode 140 – Dr. Fiorella Terenzi -Passion, Astrophysics, Space Exploration
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- June 26, 2017Episode 98 – Hamilton Morris on Chemistry, obscure compounds and working with VICELAND
- April 3, 2017Episode 91 – “A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna” (Plant dynamics, Macro-Ecology)
- March 13, 2015Episode 19 – Dr. Jonah Berger – Contagious: Why Things Catch On
- March 18, 2015Episode 20 – Dr. Paul Offit