Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:00:24 — 41.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr Will Cole is a functional-medicine expert who was named one of the top 50 functional-medicine and integrative doctors in the nation. A consultant and course instructor around the world, Dr Cole discovers and treats the underlying factors of chronic illnesses, breaking away from the limited approach of “standard care” which overly relies on drugs and hormones without getting to the root cause of an illness.
Dr Cole gained his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate, trained in Functional Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, and a host of other disciplines including blood chemistry, neurology, botanical medicine and lifestyle counselling.
Dr Cole has written a number of books: Ketotarian, a book about ketogenic eating and its health benefits. His latest book is The Inflammation Spectrum, a book that explains how inflammation is at the core of most common health woes, and the steps, both dietary and lifestyle-based, that the reader can take to lower the inflammation present in their body.
Find Dr. Cole and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- March 18, 2015Episode 20 – Dr. Paul Offit
- June 20, 2016Episode 62 – Maia Szalavitz – Unbroken Brain
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- April 6, 2015Episode 24 – Dr. Paul Jaminet
- September 18, 2014Episode 1 – Brad Yates – Emotional Freedom Techniques
- March 27, 2015Episode 22 – Aurianna Joy
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- November 26, 2019Episode 150 – Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology of Belief – Empowering Your Life
- June 26, 2016Episode 63 – Gabor Maté M.D. – When The Body Says No
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- October 24, 2017Episode 104 – Dr. Dan Siegel on Stress, Irrational Fears, Mindfulness and more