Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Dr Will Cole is a functional-medicine expert who was named one of the top 50 functional-medicine and integrative doctors in the nation. A consultant and course instructor around the world, Dr Cole discovers and treats the underlying factors of chronic illnesses, breaking away from the limited approach of “standard care” which overly relies on drugs and hormones without getting to the root cause of an illness.
Dr Cole gained his doctorate from Southern California University of Health Sciences and post doctorate, trained in Functional Medicine, Clinical Nutrition, and a host of other disciplines including blood chemistry, neurology, botanical medicine and lifestyle counselling.
Dr Cole has written a number of books: Ketotarian, a book about ketogenic eating and its health benefits. His latest book is The Inflammation Spectrum, a book that explains how inflammation is at the core of most common health woes, and the steps, both dietary and lifestyle-based, that the reader can take to lower the inflammation present in their body.
Find Dr. Cole and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- March 18, 2015Episode 20 – Dr. Paul Offit
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- April 3, 2017Episode 91 – “A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna” (Plant dynamics, Macro-Ecology)
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- November 28, 2016Episode 80 – Bonnie Greenwell Ph.D – The Kundalini Guide
- July 17, 2016Episode 65 – Rick Strassman M.D. – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- January 29, 2017Episode 86 – Tom Bilyeu – Conquering the Mental Game (Founder: Quest Nutrition)
- August 15, 2019Episode 139 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna – Part 2
- June 26, 2017Episode 98 – Hamilton Morris on Chemistry, obscure compounds and working with VICELAND
- April 6, 2015Episode 24 – Dr. Paul Jaminet