Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Dr. Daniel Amen. is an expert on brain health who has made his life’s work merging the DISCIPLINES of psychiatry and neuroscience to better understand how our brains work. Dr. Amen is a double board certified psychiatrist, he is a TEN TIME New York Times best selling author. He is widely regarded as the foremost expert in brain scanning, he’s scanned roughly 100,00 brains in his career. DISCOVER magazine named HIS brain imaging work as one of the top 20 stories in science in 2015. Washington Post calls him the most popular psychiatrist in America. He has been featured on media outlets such as Dr. Phil Larry King, Time, Newsweek the BBC.
Find Dr. Amen and all of his work just click here:
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- April 24, 2016Episode 54 – Zane Claes
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- October 24, 2014Episode 4 – Tom Shroder – Acid Test: LSD, Ecstasy, and the Power to Heal
- August 7, 2017Episode 101 – Grant Cardone on Mastering the Close, the 10x Formula, Obsession and more
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- October 10, 2019Episode 146 – Dr. Cliff Pickover – Artificial Intelligence, Futurism, Machine Consciousness
- September 18, 2014Episode 1 – Brad Yates – Emotional Freedom Techniques