Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:00:16 — 41.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Dr. Bernardo Kastrup is a scientist, philosopher and author who enjoys questioning the elements that make up our reality. He has Ph.Ds in both philosophy and computer engineering, and has worked in such prestigious places as the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and the Philips Research Laboratories.
Bernardo is the author of a number of books including The Idea of the World: A multi-disciplinary argument for the mental nature of reality, Why Materialism is Baloney and More Than Allegory. He also contributes regularly to Scientific American and has penned a number of academic papers on topics ranging from Self-Transcendence and Brain Function Impairment to The False Mind-Matter Dichotomy.
Go buy the book and find Bernardo just click here:
In this episode we spoke to Bernardo on the nature of reality, metaphysics, consciousness, psychedelics and how we can create a better understanding of the nature of reality using philosophical models.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- October 31, 2022Episode 184 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, Reality, Science and more *classic*
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- January 29, 2015Episode 11 – Clark Stewart – The Mayan Rosetta Stone
- July 5, 2022Episode 179 – Randall Carlson – Human Origins, Asteroid Impacts, and Cosmic Patterns *repost*
- March 20, 2020Episode 164 – COVID19, End of the Kali Yuga? Space Origins, Dimensional Physics w/ Richard C. Hoagland
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- October 17, 2019Episode 147 – Dr. Christopher Bache – Navigating the Mind of The Universe
- October 10, 2019Episode 146 – Dr. Cliff Pickover – Artificial Intelligence, Futurism, Machine Consciousness
- October 3, 2019Episode 145 – Dr. Will Cole – Inflammation, Sleep, Living Healthy
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear