Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:00:16 — 41.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Dr. Bernardo Kastrup is a scientist, philosopher and author who enjoys questioning the elements that make up our reality. He has Ph.Ds in both philosophy and computer engineering, and has worked in such prestigious places as the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and the Philips Research Laboratories.
Bernardo is the author of a number of books including The Idea of the World: A multi-disciplinary argument for the mental nature of reality, Why Materialism is Baloney and More Than Allegory. He also contributes regularly to Scientific American and has penned a number of academic papers on topics ranging from Self-Transcendence and Brain Function Impairment to The False Mind-Matter Dichotomy.
Go buy the book and find Bernardo just click here:
In this episode we spoke to Bernardo on the nature of reality, metaphysics, consciousness, psychedelics and how we can create a better understanding of the nature of reality using philosophical models.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- August 24, 2018Episode 118 – Tom Campbell – General Relativity, Consciousness, Metaphysics
- April 24, 2015Episode 27 – Dr. Florian Goertz
- May 3, 2019Episode 126 – Massimo Pigliucci – Stoicism, Virtue & thriving in a world out of control
- January 29, 2015Episode 11 – Clark Stewart – The Mayan Rosetta Stone
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- July 11, 2019Episode 135 – Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Metaphysics, Science, Consciousness and Psychedelics
- June 5, 2017Episode 96 – Daniele Bolelli – on Discipline, Surviving Challenges & Martial Arts
- February 9, 2016Episode 46 – Mr. Peter Panagore
- September 12, 2019Episode 143 – Dr. Joe Vitale – Reality Creation, Law of Attraction, Relationships, Overcoming Fear
- March 1, 2015Episode 17 – Misha – Near Death Experiences Research Foundation
- October 17, 2019Episode 147 – Dr. Christopher Bache – Navigating the Mind of The Universe
- August 31, 2018Episode 119 – Dr. Moran Cerf – Neuroscience, Philosophy, Physics