Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:00:16 — 41.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More
Dr. Bernardo Kastrup is a scientist, philosopher and author who enjoys questioning the elements that make up our reality. He has Ph.Ds in both philosophy and computer engineering, and has worked in such prestigious places as the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) and the Philips Research Laboratories.
Bernardo is the author of a number of books including The Idea of the World: A multi-disciplinary argument for the mental nature of reality, Why Materialism is Baloney and More Than Allegory. He also contributes regularly to Scientific American and has penned a number of academic papers on topics ranging from Self-Transcendence and Brain Function Impairment to The False Mind-Matter Dichotomy.
Go buy the book and find Bernardo just click here:
In this episode we spoke to Bernardo on the nature of reality, metaphysics, consciousness, psychedelics and how we can create a better understanding of the nature of reality using philosophical models.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- April 24, 2015Episode 27 – Dr. Florian Goertz
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- March 1, 2015Episode 17 – Misha – Near Death Experiences Research Foundation
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- July 11, 2019Episode 135 – Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Metaphysics, Science, Consciousness and Psychedelics
- May 20, 2015Episode 33 – Dr. Gabor Maté
- October 31, 2016Episode 77 – Wim Hof – The Iceman
- May 23, 2019Episode 129 – Dr. Rupert Sheldrake, Science and Spiritual Practices
- February 14, 2018Episode 109 – Vishen Lakhiani on founding Mindvalley, challenging your comfort zones, awakening to your potential and MORE
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Code of the Extraordinary Mind
- February 11, 2015Episode 13 – Robert Bruce – PPSD (Part 1)
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more