Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 54:37 — 37.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More
Steve Stewart-Williams is an author and researcher who delves into how the theories gleaned from evolutionary biology might help us to understand our human behavior and culture.
Steve attained his Ph.D. in psychology and philosophy at Massey University, New Zealand, and is an associate professor of psychology at Nottingham University Malaysia Campus.
Steve has written a number of books looking at evolutionary topics and conundrums his latest book is called: The Ape that Understood the Universe: How the Mind and Culture Evolve
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Steve about evolutionary biology, how culture, natural selection, sexual relationships play their role in evolution.
You will love this episode!
Find Steve here: www.stevestewartwilliams.com
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- June 6, 2019Episode 131 – Dr. Robert Glover, No More Mr. Nice Guy
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- May 3, 2019Episode 126 – Massimo Pigliucci – Stoicism, Virtue & thriving in a world out of control
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- December 18, 2017Episode 107 – Dr. John Gray on Relationship Dynamics, Gender Roles, Red Flags, Dating, and “Love”.
- June 20, 2019Episode 132 – Norman Ohler, Blitzed – Drugs in the Third Reich
- July 31, 2016Episode 67 – Jonah Berger M.D. – Invisible Influence
- March 18, 2015Episode 20 – Dr. Paul Offit
- May 8, 2016Episode 56 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey
- December 23, 2014Episode 8 – Lance Ferguson – Skywatch
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more