Podcast: Download (Duration: 54:37 — 37.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Steve Stewart-Williams is an author and researcher who delves into how the theories gleaned from evolutionary biology might help us to understand our human behavior and culture.
Steve attained his Ph.D. in psychology and philosophy at Massey University, New Zealand, and is an associate professor of psychology at Nottingham University Malaysia Campus.
Steve has written a number of books looking at evolutionary topics and conundrums his latest book is called: The Ape that Understood the Universe: How the Mind and Culture Evolve
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Steve about evolutionary biology, how culture, natural selection, sexual relationships play their role in evolution.
You will love this episode!
Find Steve here: www.stevestewartwilliams.com
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 5, 2022Episode 179 – Randall Carlson – Human Origins, Asteroid Impacts, and Cosmic Patterns *repost*
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- August 1, 2019Episode 137 – Randall Carlson – Asteroid Impacts, Climate Change and Human Origins
- July 11, 2019Episode 135 – Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H – Metaphysics, Science, Consciousness and Psychedelics
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- June 14, 2017Episode 97 – Dean Radin, Ph.D. on Double Slit Experiments, Consciousness & Parapsychology
- March 20, 2016Episode 50 – Gerald Clark
- March 7, 2016Episode 49 – Kingsley L. Dennis Ph.D.
- July 5, 2015Episode 40 – Dr. Rick Strassman – DMT: The Spirit Molecule
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- October 17, 2014Episode 3 – Tiffany Johnson – Energy Medicine