Podcast: Download (Duration: 54:37 — 37.5MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Steve Stewart-Williams is an author and researcher who delves into how the theories gleaned from evolutionary biology might help us to understand our human behavior and culture.
Steve attained his Ph.D. in psychology and philosophy at Massey University, New Zealand, and is an associate professor of psychology at Nottingham University Malaysia Campus.
Steve has written a number of books looking at evolutionary topics and conundrums his latest book is called: The Ape that Understood the Universe: How the Mind and Culture Evolve
In this episode we spoke to Dr. Steve about evolutionary biology, how culture, natural selection, sexual relationships play their role in evolution.
You will love this episode!
Find Steve here: www.stevestewartwilliams.com
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- October 1, 2018Episode 122 – Dawson Church PhD – The Power of Intention
- September 5, 2019Episode 142 – Dr. Daniel Amen – Diet, Nutrition, Brain Imaging, Defeating Depression
- March 20, 2016Episode 50 – Gerald Clark
- June 28, 2015Episode 39 – Dr. Marco Iacoboni
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- August 1, 2019Episode 137 – Randall Carlson – Asteroid Impacts, Climate Change and Human Origins
- August 22, 2019Episode 140 – Dr. Fiorella Terenzi -Passion, Astrophysics, Space Exploration
- September 19, 2019Episode 144 – John Assaraf – Goal Setting, Fear conquering, unlocking your brain for success
- May 3, 2019Episode 126 – Massimo Pigliucci – Stoicism, Virtue & thriving in a world out of control
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- September 4, 2019Episode 141 – Dr. Steven C. Hayes – Psychology, Tools for controlling Anxiety, Panic, Negativity
- March 7, 2016Episode 49 – Kingsley L. Dennis Ph.D.
- October 17, 2014Episode 3 – Tiffany Johnson – Energy Medicine
- July 5, 2015Episode 40 – Dr. Rick Strassman – DMT: The Spirit Molecule