Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Kasper van der Meulen is a best-selling author, science teacher and lifestyle adventurer. He went from being overweight, burnt out and unhappy, to developing superhuman focus, fitness, and personal freedom. He put himself through numerous experiments and challenges. He optimized his lifestyle, conquered the cold, ran ultra marathons on his bare feet, tested countless diets, read a ton of scientific literature and explored as many esoteric practices he could find. With over ten thousand hours of experience in teaching science, self-mastery and innovation, he decided to demystify and methodize these principles in a fun and bite-sized manner. As a final test of his focus, he wrote his book within 30 days, so that he would have to practice everything he preaches.
Kasper’s book “MindLift – Mental Fitness for the Modern Mind” became an Amazon best seller. Kasper now travels the world on a mission to teach others to be the healthiest, happiest and strongest version of themselves through transformative experiences and down-to-earth scientific understanding. He is the teacher-teacher of the Wim Hof Academy, he runs experiential retreats in extreme nature and he trains elite performers and professional athletes. All while keeping a playful and creative approach to self-optimization.
We need your support to keep this show ad free!
If you value even one of our shows, become a member get exclusive early access to our recordings, extra bonus content for each of our episodes a chance to request guests you want us to bring on and so much more.
Follow us on Twitter where we post some of the most stunning content you will ever see.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- April 3, 2017Episode 91 – “A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna” (Plant dynamics, Macro-Ecology)
- March 13, 2017Episode 89 – James W. Jesso – Psilocybin, Plant Medicine, Deconstructing the Ego & Surrender
- April 17, 2015Episode 26 – Mr. Stephen K. Hayes
- October 31, 2016Episode 77 – Wim Hof – The Iceman
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- October 23, 2018Episode 123 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna: Plants, Ecology, Ayahusca
- June 26, 2017Episode 98 – Hamilton Morris on Chemistry, obscure compounds and working with VICELAND
- September 4, 2018Episode 120 – Richard Grant – American Nomads, Wanderlust, Van Life
- April 27, 2015Episode 28 – Chris Brogan
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- May 1, 2015Episode 29 – Dennis Mckenna Ph.D.
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- July 6, 2016Episode 64 – Dave Asprey – The Bulletproof Diet
- March 7, 2016Episode 49 – Kingsley L. Dennis Ph.D.