Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:06:59 — 117.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Kasper van der Meulen is a best-selling author, science teacher and lifestyle adventurer. He went from being overweight, burnt out and unhappy, to developing superhuman focus, fitness, and personal freedom. He put himself through numerous experiments and challenges. He optimized his lifestyle, conquered the cold, ran ultra marathons on his bare feet, tested countless diets, read a ton of scientific literature and explored as many esoteric practices he could find. With over ten thousand hours of experience in teaching science, self-mastery and innovation, he decided to demystify and methodize these principles in a fun and bite-sized manner. As a final test of his focus, he wrote his book within 30 days, so that he would have to practice everything he preaches.
Kasper’s book “MindLift – Mental Fitness for the Modern Mind” became an Amazon best seller. Kasper now travels the world on a mission to teach others to be the healthiest, happiest and strongest version of themselves through transformative experiences and down-to-earth scientific understanding. He is the teacher-teacher of the Wim Hof Academy, he runs experiential retreats in extreme nature and he trains elite performers and professional athletes. All while keeping a playful and creative approach to self-optimization.
FIND TRANSCRIPT HERE
We need your support to keep this show ad free!
If you value even one of our shows, become a member get exclusive early access to our recordings, extra bonus content for each of our episodes a chance to request guests you want us to bring on and so much more.
Follow us on Twitter where we post some of the most stunning content you will ever see.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- May 7, 2017Episode 94 – Danielle LaPorte – on Empowering yourself, Authenticity, & Success
- January 8, 2018Episode 108 – Wade Lightheart on Cryptocurrency, Backpacking the World, Freeing yourself from the 9-5 grind & more
- October 31, 2016Episode 77 – Wim Hof – The Iceman
- May 28, 2018Episode 114 – Wim Hof on Breathing Techniques, Human Performance & Breaking World Records
- November 15, 2017Episode 105 – Ido Portal on Body Movement Dynamics, Learning/Un-learning, Fear & more
- September 21, 2017Episode 103 – Dean Karnazes on Running Marathons, Mindset, Endurance and more
- December 20, 2016Episode 83 – Gerald Pollack Ph.D – The 4th Phase Of Water
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- February 26, 2017Episode 88 – Jamie Wheal – Flow States, Creativity, Consciousness (Co-Author: Stealing Fire)
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- January 23, 2015Episode 10 – Brian Foster – The Case for Reincarnation
- May 30, 2016Episode 59 – Tim Urban – Wait But Why