Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:08:44 — 47.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Mattias Ribbing is a world famous super learning and memory grand master. He has spent the better part of his adult life training his memory to do remarkable things. In this episode we cover how you can also be a memory grandmaster.
HOW TO QUICKLY BECOME AN EXPERT AT ANYTHING
The Swedish Grand Master of Memory – with a Top 100 ranked memory – didn’t begin his mental training until age 29! He’s NOT a natural…if he can do it, anyone can.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Start with the whole – not the details. Get the skeleton or big picture.
- Create recognizable, 3D images. They don’t have to be wild, crazy, or violent.
- Use visualization, not language skills for better memory.
- Do it consistently, and make it automatic.
Check out this podcast for the specifics on how to you can start using these techniques right now so you can learn faster and become an expert at anything.
Find Mattias here: www.grandmasterofmemory.com
Huge thanks to Mattias for making the time to be on the show!
Has our show helped change your life? DONATE :
Follow us on twitter @thehumanxp
Find our full network: www.allmylinks.com/thehumanxp
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- April 27, 2020Episode 169 – Near Death Experiences, Is there an afterlife? What happens when we die? w/ Lynn Russell
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- February 26, 2017Episode 88 – Jamie Wheal – Flow States, Creativity, Consciousness (Co-Author: Stealing Fire)
- December 20, 2016Episode 83 – Gerald Pollack Ph.D – The 4th Phase Of Water
- August 1, 2022Episode 181 – Wim Hof – The Iceman – Ice water for healing, Igniting natural power *Classic*
- June 27, 2022Episode 178 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck *repost*
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- April 20, 2020Episode 168 – Ancient Architects, Civilizations and Monolithic structures w/ Hugh Newman
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- August 15, 2019Episode 139 – A Drink With Dr. Dennis Mckenna – Part 2
- June 20, 2019Episode 132 – Norman Ohler, Blitzed – Drugs in the Third Reich