Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:08:44 — 47.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Mattias Ribbing is a world famous super learning and memory grand master. He has spent the better part of his adult life training his memory to do remarkable things. In this episode we cover how you can also be a memory grandmaster.
HOW TO QUICKLY BECOME AN EXPERT AT ANYTHING
The Swedish Grand Master of Memory – with a Top 100 ranked memory – didn’t begin his mental training until age 29! He’s NOT a natural…if he can do it, anyone can.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Start with the whole – not the details. Get the skeleton or big picture.
- Create recognizable, 3D images. They don’t have to be wild, crazy, or violent.
- Use visualization, not language skills for better memory.
- Do it consistently, and make it automatic.
Check out this podcast for the specifics on how to you can start using these techniques right now so you can learn faster and become an expert at anything.
Find Mattias here: www.grandmasterofmemory.com
Huge thanks to Mattias for making the time to be on the show!
Has our show helped change your life? DONATE :
Follow us on twitter @thehumanxp
Find our full network: www.allmylinks.com/thehumanxp
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- April 27, 2020Episode 169 – Near Death Experiences, Is there an afterlife? What happens when we die? w/ Lynn Russell
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- February 26, 2017Episode 88 – Jamie Wheal – Flow States, Creativity, Consciousness (Co-Author: Stealing Fire)
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- December 20, 2016Episode 83 – Gerald Pollack Ph.D – The 4th Phase Of Water
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- May 28, 2018Episode 114 – Wim Hof on Breathing Techniques, Human Performance & Breaking World Records
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- October 31, 2016Episode 77 – Wim Hof – The Iceman
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- March 20, 2020Episode 164 – COVID19, End of the Kali Yuga? Space Origins, Dimensional Physics w/ Richard C. Hoagland
- January 30, 2020Episode 158 – Synchronicity, Serendipity, Meaningful Coincidence w/ Dr. Bernard Beitman
- August 21, 2016Episode 70 – Peter Sage – Success & Self Mastery