Podcast: Download (Duration: 58:20 — 40.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Lynn K. Russell is a world expert on Near-Death Experiences. She assisted Dr Jeffery Long by researching thousands of NDE accounts at his Near-Death Experience Research Foundation. She has also studied developments in consciousness research, quantum theory and cosmology.
Lynn is the author of The Wonder of You: What Near-Death Experience Tells You About Yourself, a book in which she reveals the answers to some of the deepest questions about life. Why are we here? What is our purpose? And what happens to us when we die?
FIND Lynn and order the book here: AMAZON LINK
Huge thanks to Lynn for making the time to be on the show!
Has our show helped change your life? DONATE :
Follow us on twitter @thehumanxp
Find our full network: www.allmylinks.com/thehumanxp
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 9, 2020Episode 170 – Unlock your Superhuman Memory & Learning w/ Mattias Ribbing
- June 27, 2022Episode 178 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck *repost*
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- April 20, 2020Episode 168 – Ancient Architects, Civilizations and Monolithic structures w/ Hugh Newman
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- June 20, 2019Episode 132 – Norman Ohler, Blitzed – Drugs in the Third Reich
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- September 4, 2018Episode 120 – Richard Grant – American Nomads, Wanderlust, Van Life
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- May 7, 2017Episode 94 – Danielle LaPorte – on Empowering yourself, Authenticity, & Success