Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:00:07 — 41.3MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Hugh Newman is a megalithomaniac, someone who explores the world and studies the ancient origins of the mysterious mounds, standing stones and the unknown links between seemingly disparate civilizations. He has spoken on these topics at events in a variety of countries. He organizes the annual Megalithomania conference and also co-organizes the Origins Conference in London.
Hugh is author of a number of books: Earth Grids: The Secret Pattern of Gaia’s Sacred Sites and Stone Circles. He is also co-author of Giants on Record: America’s Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files and contributor to Megalith: Studies in Stone. His articles have appeared in a number of magazines including Atlantis Rising and Nexus. His research has also been posted on sites such as GrahamHancock.com and Ancient Origins.
Hugh is a regular on the History Channel’s programming, appearing in Ancient Aliens and Search for the Lost Giants. His work has also appeared on the BBC and Sky TV, among other outlets. Hugh also produces his own videos on his MegalithomaniaUK YouTube channel.
FIND Hugh and his work here: www.megolithomania.co.uk
Huge thanks to Hugh for making the time to be on the show!
Has our show helped change your life? DONATE :
Follow us on twitter @thehumanxp
Find our full network: www.allmylinks.com/thehumanxp
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- June 9, 2020Episode 170 – Unlock your Superhuman Memory & Learning w/ Mattias Ribbing
- April 27, 2020Episode 169 – Near Death Experiences, Is there an afterlife? What happens when we die? w/ Lynn Russell
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- June 20, 2019Episode 132 – Norman Ohler, Blitzed – Drugs in the Third Reich
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- September 4, 2018Episode 120 – Richard Grant – American Nomads, Wanderlust, Van Life
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- May 7, 2017Episode 94 – Danielle LaPorte – on Empowering yourself, Authenticity, & Success
- February 26, 2017Episode 88 – Jamie Wheal – Flow States, Creativity, Consciousness (Co-Author: Stealing Fire)