Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:14:48 — 51.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Alexander Boxer is a data scientist and author who revels in the ways that ancient and modern science can both be used to provide insights into our lives.
Alexander Boxer has a PhD in Physics from MIT, a master’s degree in the History of Science from Oxford, and a bachelors in Classical Language from Yale. His work has appeared in the Nature Physics journal, and he was also a field agent for Atlas Obscura.
Click the image to purchase the book
Alexander is the author of A Scheme of Heaven, a book in which he looks back at the history of astrology, merging his love for numbers and past events with his desire to learn more about how we try to predict the future, both in the past, and right now.
FIND Alex and his work here: www.alexanderboxer.com
Huge thanks to Alexander for making the time to be on the show!
Has our show helped change your life? DONATE :
Follow us on twitter @thehumanxp
Find our full network: www.allmylinks.com/thehumanxp
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- June 9, 2020Episode 170 – Unlock your Superhuman Memory & Learning w/ Mattias Ribbing
- April 27, 2020Episode 169 – Near Death Experiences, Is there an afterlife? What happens when we die? w/ Lynn Russell
- April 20, 2020Episode 168 – Ancient Architects, Civilizations and Monolithic structures w/ Hugh Newman
- March 25, 2020Episode 165 – Coronavirus, Policy Failures, Is our Democracy in Danger? w/ Marianne Williamson