Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:05:55 — 60.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
James Clear is the author of international best selling book “Atomic Habits” Where he looks for the answer to the question: “How can we live better?” His book in which he educates the reader how to, among other things, boost their motivation, break their bad habits and find ways to get better by 1% every day. James has been writing about these topics on his website at Jamesclear.com since 2012,James has been a speaker to many organizations worldwide, and has previously spoken at such companies as Cisco, Honda, LinkedIn and Intel.
FIND James here: www.jamesclear.com
Huge thanks to Marianne for making the time to be on the show!
Has our show helped change your life? DONATE :
Follow us on twitter @thehumanxp
Find our full network: www.allmylinks.com/thehumanxp
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- April 27, 2020Episode 169 – Near Death Experiences, Is there an afterlife? What happens when we die? w/ Lynn Russell
- March 25, 2020Episode 165 – Coronavirus, Policy Failures, Is our Democracy in Danger? w/ Marianne Williamson
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- March 20, 2020Episode 164 – COVID19, End of the Kali Yuga? Space Origins, Dimensional Physics w/ Richard C. Hoagland
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- June 9, 2020Episode 170 – Unlock your Superhuman Memory & Learning w/ Mattias Ribbing
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck