Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:05:55 — 60.4MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
James Clear is the author of international best selling book “Atomic Habits” Where he looks for the answer to the question: “How can we live better?” His book in which he educates the reader how to, among other things, boost their motivation, break their bad habits and find ways to get better by 1% every day. James has been writing about these topics on his website at Jamesclear.com since 2012,James has been a speaker to many organizations worldwide, and has previously spoken at such companies as Cisco, Honda, LinkedIn and Intel.
FIND James here: www.jamesclear.com
Huge thanks to Marianne for making the time to be on the show!
Has our show helped change your life? DONATE :
Follow us on twitter @thehumanxp
Find our full network: www.allmylinks.com/thehumanxp
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- December 10, 2018Episode 125 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- July 25, 2016Episode 66 – Anders Ericsson Ph.D. M.D. – The Science of Expertise
- June 12, 2016Episode 61 – Vishen Lakhiani – Conquering Fear, Defying Limitations, Living your best life.
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- July 18, 2020Episode 172 – Consciousness, Science and Metaphysics – w/ Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
- June 9, 2020Episode 170 – Unlock your Superhuman Memory & Learning w/ Mattias Ribbing
- April 27, 2020Episode 169 – Near Death Experiences, Is there an afterlife? What happens when we die? w/ Lynn Russell
- April 20, 2020Episode 168 – Ancient Architects, Civilizations and Monolithic structures w/ Hugh Newman
- March 25, 2020Episode 165 – Coronavirus, Policy Failures, Is our Democracy in Danger? w/ Marianne Williamson