Podcast: Download (Duration: 37:38 — 86.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More
Mark Manson is a bestselling author, blogger and internet entrepreneur. He specializes in “personal development advice that doesn’t suck”. He writes on how people can improve their emotional and dating lives, as well as social commentary and various life experiences.
Manson has worked with thousands of people from more than 20 different countries. He’s addressed audiences from Sydney to New York to Vienna and everywhere in between. He’s talked people down from suicides, inspired marriages, and helped build first businesses. His writing is a different take on the self help genre. He calls it self help from a first-person perspective.
Manson has sold over 15,000 copies of his book “Models: Attract Women Through Honesty” and almost 400,000 people read his siteeach month. He’s been published and quoted on CNN, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Yahoo! News, The Sydney Morning Herald and a variety of other publications. He is also the CEO and Founder of Infinity Squared Media LLC.
Click to purchase
In this episode we spoke to Mark Manson regarding his new book – we discussed various aspects of how happiness can be misunderstood and how to live a better life.
You will love this episode!
Find Mark and his work HERE.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- June 27, 2022Episode 178 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck *repost*
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- July 12, 2022Episode 180 – Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology of Belief – The power of thoughts & your life *repost*
- February 28, 2020Ep#162 – Willpower, Focus, Attention, Optimizing Your Life & Becoming Indistractable w/ Nir Eyal
- November 26, 2019Episode 150 – Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology of Belief – Empowering Your Life
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- April 10, 2015Episode 25 – Tom Campbell
- June 13, 2022Episode 177 – Waqās Ahmed – Human Potential Unlocked, Creative Genius Explained, The Polymath *repost*
- August 5, 2020Episode 173 – Lucid Dreaming, Gateways to the inner self w/ Robert Waggoner
- April 10, 2020Episode 167 – The Science of Astrology, Our Destiny in Data w/ Dr. Alexander Boxer
- April 3, 2020Episode 166 – Becoming the Architect of your Life, Building Atomic Habits w/ James Clear
- March 14, 2020Episode 163 – Medicinal Mycology, Neurogenesis, Psychedelics, Kundalini Awakening w/ Clint Ginn
- February 22, 2020Episode 161 – Dr. Dean Radin – The Science of Spirituality, Yoga and Meditation. Experiments in Quantum Reality
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen