Podcast: Download (Duration: 37:38 — 86.2MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More
Mark Manson is a bestselling author, blogger and internet entrepreneur. He specializes in “personal development advice that doesn’t suck”. He writes on how people can improve their emotional and dating lives, as well as social commentary and various life experiences.
Manson has worked with thousands of people from more than 20 different countries. He’s addressed audiences from Sydney to New York to Vienna and everywhere in between. He’s talked people down from suicides, inspired marriages, and helped build first businesses. His writing is a different take on the self help genre. He calls it self help from a first-person perspective.
Manson has sold over 15,000 copies of his book “Models: Attract Women Through Honesty” and almost 400,000 people read his siteeach month. He’s been published and quoted on CNN, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Yahoo! News, The Sydney Morning Herald and a variety of other publications. He is also the CEO and Founder of Infinity Squared Media LLC.
Click to purchase
In this episode we spoke to Mark Manson regarding his new book – we discussed various aspects of how happiness can be misunderstood and how to live a better life.
You will love this episode!
Find Mark and his work HERE.
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- October 18, 2016Episode 76 – Mark Manson – The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck
- March 21, 2018Episode 110 – Rob Bell on Success, Money vs Happiness, Creativity and Living in the moment
- November 26, 2019Episode 150 – Dr. Bruce Lipton – The Biology of Belief – Empowering Your Life
- April 10, 2015Episode 25 – Tom Campbell
- August 14, 2016Episode 69 – Robert Waggoner – Lucid Dreaming
- June 24, 2018Episode 115 – Dr. David B Wolf on Transforming Communication and Self Realization
- June 6, 2019Episode 131 – Dr. Robert Glover, No More Mr. Nice Guy
- November 15, 2017Episode 105 – Ido Portal on Body Movement Dynamics, Learning/Un-learning, Fear & more
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- May 15, 2016Episode 57 – Rob Bell
- June 22, 2015Episode 38 – Raghu Markus
- January 17, 2020Episode 156 – Mantak Chia – How to Find Inner Balance, Connecting with your Purpose, Chi, Energy, Prana
- January 24, 2020Episode 157 – Conquering Fear, Addiction & Alcoholism, w/ Karla Juvonen
- January 2, 2020Episode 154 – Waqās Ahmed – Unlocking Human Potential, Awakening Creativity, The Polymath