Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | | More
Dr. Peter Sjöstedt-H is a philosopher and author of Noumenautics, a book in which he looks at the interplay of psychedelics, philosophy, consciousness and metaphysics.
Peter completed his degree in Continental Philosophy at the University of Warwick and achieved his PhD on ‘Pansentient Monism’ at the University of Exeter, where he teaches both philosophy and writing skills. He also has a keen interest in Panpsychism, the idea that all of matter includes minds.
Peter gave a TEDx talk in Truro on the topic of ‘Consciousness and Psychedelics’, and is also the inspiration behind the Marvel superhero philosopher Karnak.
Go buy the book and find Peter just click here:
In this episode we spoke to Peter regarding the connection of metaphysics, consciousness and the hidden history of their influence on philosophy and thinking.
You will love this episode!
Other Episodes You May Enjoy
- July 10, 2017Episode 99 – Zach Leary on the everyday Grind, Futurism, Consciousness, Mysticism & so much more
- June 8, 2015Episode 36 – Mr. Graham Hancock
- November 15, 2014Episode 5 – Dr. Roger Nelson – Global Consciousness Project
- August 22, 2017Episode 102 – Kasper Van Der Meulen on Human Performance, Writing, Teaching and much more
- May 8, 2016Episode 56 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey
- August 7, 2016Episode 68 – Moran Cerf Ph.D. – The Razor’s Edge of Neuroscience
- April 24, 2015Episode 27 – Dr. Florian Goertz
- December 12, 2014Episode 6 – Brad Burge – MAPS
- July 25, 2019Episode 136 – Dr. Bernardo Kastrup – Philosophy, The Nature of Reality
- June 26, 2017Episode 98 – Hamilton Morris on Chemistry, obscure compounds and working with VICELAND
- May 23, 2016Episode 58 – Steven Kotler – The Rise of Superman
- May 3, 2019Episode 126 – Massimo Pigliucci – Stoicism, Virtue & thriving in a world out of control
- August 17, 2018Episode 117 – Alex Grey & Allyson Grey – Visionary Art, Creativity, Inspiration
- March 1, 2015Episode 17 – Misha – Near Death Experiences Research Foundation